𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

Draco Malfoy:
• Surprised at the fact that it's your first time and initially feels a tad awkward.
• "I'll go as slow and as gentle as I can ok?"
• Caresses your thighs and tits, making you feel really good.
• Pushes inside of you and throws his head back. "Fuck, you're so tight," He moans.
• Asks if you're ok, and picks up the pace a little bit.
• Smirks and bites his lower lip when he hears you moan.
• "That's it darling, you're doing so well for me,"
• Gives amazing aftercare, showing you lots of affection.

Theodore Nott:
• He's somewhat taken aback when you tell him, but happy he's your first.
• "Amore mio, I promise to be tender and soft with you," he smiles.
• Runs his hands up and down your body and kisses you gently.
• Rubs your clit with his tip before pushing into you slowly.
• Grips your thighs tightly and says, "Urgh fuck, yeah, you feel so good,"
• Makes sure you're feeling ok and goes a little faster.
• "Does that feel good? You want more?"
• Amazing aftercare, lots of cuddles.

Mattheo Riddle:
• Smirks and bites his lower lip when you tell him it's your first time. He's very eager to get things in motion.
• "I want you to be super comfortable, so tell me if I'm going too rough or fast," He chuckles.
• Plays with your tits and kisses all the way down your body delicately.
• Lines himself up and slowly enters you, letting out a loud moan. "Fuck y/n, so tight for me,"
• Tries to control the desire within himself when he hears you moan.
• "Fuck princess, take all of me,"
• Doesn't stop until he makes you finish first.
• Lots of kisses and cuddles after.

Enzo Berkshire:
• Is a little nervous to be your first, he's scared he's gonna hurt you.
• "Don't worry angel, I'll be very gentle with you, I promise," He smiles.
• Gently grabs your hips and pushes inside of you.
• Whimpers out loud and throws his head back, "Oh fuck, yes baby,"
• Checks on you frequently to make sure you're ok.
• "Tell me if it's too much, I'll slow down,"
•Incredible aftercare, helps clean you up and then cuddles with you.

Blaise Zabini:
• Teases you a little bit about being your first, but if terrified he might destroy you.
• "Are you sure you're ready? I will go slow baby girl," He says.
• Gentle kisses up and down your tits, and rubs your sides.
• Opens his mouth and rolls his eyes back when he enters you, "Oh fuck, so wet and tight baby,"
• Studies your face and asks if you're ok, then presses down onto your pelvis to go faster,"
• "That's it baby, you're ok,"
• Great aftercare, watches movies while cuddling with you.

Tom Riddle:
• So turned on by the fact that he's your first, he can't help but smile mischievously.
• "Slow is for the weak, but I promise not to go to fast, doll," He smirks.
• Spreads your legs wide, and audibly groans at the sight of your wet pussy.
• Pushes into you slowly, and watches as your face contorts with pleasure and pain.
• Chuckles when he hears you moan, "Mhm I've got you, you're gonna be fine,"
• Tilts his head back and closes his eyes tightly while he picks up speed.
• Still tries to make sure you're ok by looking at your facial expressions.
• Falls asleep straight after.