𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍

Draco Malfoy:
• Very verbal, likes to tell you how good it feels.
• Holds your hair in a ponytail and guides your head.
• Goes absolutely feral if you give him eye contact.
• When he's close, he becomes a moaning, whimpering mess.
• "That's it, right fucking there, oh fuck."
• Thrusts his hips up involuntarily when he's about to cum.

Theodore Nott:
• His eyes are fully locked onto yours the entire time.
• Bits his lip to stifle the moans that threaten to escape (he doesn't like being loud)
• Goes absolutely insane if you spit on his cock, making it super wet.
• "My dirty girl, fuck, you're so sexy when you take me."
• Loud heavy breathing, and closes his eyes tightly when he's about to cum.

Mattheo Riddle:
• Is a little quiet but lets out loud, breathy moans if you tease his tip with your tongue.
• Likes you to be topless so he can touch your tits.
• Forces your head down a lot of the time, making him writhe with pleasure.
• Loves when you slap his cock on your tongue.
• "God baby, yes, you're gonna make me cum so hard."
• Becomes a moaning mess, grasping your hair for dear life when he's about to cum.

Enzo Berkshire:
• Pretty verbal, likes talking you through it and calling you his pretty little whore.
• Moves your hair out of the way so he can get a good look at you while you bring him into your mouth.
• Loves when you edge and overstimulate him.
• "Urgh fuck, keep doing that, yes."
• Loud moans wrack from his throat when he cums.

Blaise Zabini:
• Extremely verbal, likes talking dirty to you while you suck his cock.
• Holds the sides of your face with both hands as you bob your head up and down.
• Throws his head back and grips the sheets/back of the chair when you hit the right spot.
• Uncontrollable groaning if you rub up and down his thighs at the same time.
• "Fuck, baby girl, just like that, you're so good."
• Bites his lip and moans loudly when he cums.

Tom Riddle:
• Very rough with you, pushing you down to your knees.
• Grabs your hair firmly into his hands as he pushes his cock into your mouth.
• closes his eyes tightly as he begins to throat fuck you.
• Is pretty quiet but groans loudly when you start to choke and gag.
• "That's right, you fucking slut, take my big cock down your throat."
• Grits his teeth and thrusts into your mouth at an ungodly speed when he's about to cum.