𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Context:
Enemies w/ Tension

Draco Malfoy:
• Teases and taunts you every single day to provoke a reaction from you and draw attention to himself.
• He spreads rumours about you, making it crystal clear it's him, just to get a chance to talk to you.
• Breaks into the teacher's classroom to rearrange the seating plan just to sit next to you for the rest of the term.
• Ruins all your dates with guys by setting off a fart bomb or some other immature prank, then goes on to insult them.

Theodore Nott:
• Throws things at you during class when the teacher isn't looking, then blows you kisses to annoy you.
• Makes out with random girls in front of you, whilst staring at you, hoping you get jealous.
• Arranges for one of his boys to secretly "look out for you." He needs to know what you're up too 24/7.
• Gives you a lot of compliments, but plays it off as sarcasm if you question him.

Mattheo Riddle:
• Would purposefully get you both in trouble just to be alone with you during detention.
• Beats up every guy that talks to you, even your friends, sending them to the hospital wing. (it's an every day occurrence at this point)
• Breaks into your dorm and steals your sexy underwear to jerk off too.
• Eventually it all gets too much for him and he tries to obliviate himself to get rid of his feelings for you. (Spoiler alert: It doesn't work, and he ends up crying himself to sleep.)

Enzo Berkshire:
• Fake moans in class when the teacher calls out your name, knowing it'll embarrass you.
• Shuts down any guy that talks bad about you, and ends up beating them to a pulp if they question him.
• Casually offers to help you out with homework, acting very nonchalant, as if he's only doing it out of obligation rather than genuine interest.
• Cannot stop staring at you and will get very mad at himself if he's caught.

Blaise Zabini:
• Gets extremely jealous if another guy makes you smile or laugh.
• Prank calls you and sends you the same meme every single day, driving you absolutely insane.
• He invites you to all the Slytherin parties, then asks you why you are even there, pretending someone else invited you, all to maintain his facade.
• He persuades the teachers in every class to pair up with you for projects, ensuring he gets to work closely with you at all times.

Tom Riddle:
• He's always around, lurking and watching your every move, even when you're just chilling alone.
• He leaves you random gifts in your dorm like roses, or chocolates, knowing it'll get under your skin.
• Manipulates others to deter them from interacting with you, including your friends, because "you're mine." and he's not afraid to say it.
• All of your dates seem to "mysteriously disappear" and when you confront him, he gets angry, seeing it as a threat to his control over you.