𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖

Draco Malfoy:
• Moans like crazy and grips the bedsheets while having his back fully arched into the air.
• "Fuck y/n, please, I can't, I ca—can't..."
• Starts sweating profusely and tries to move your hands away so he can catch his breath.
• "Urgh oh my god, you fucking love doing this shit to me, don't you, you little slut,"
• Loud groans from his throat when you finally let him finish.
• Pretends he hated it, but would 100% let you do it again.

Theodore Nott:
• Heavy breathing that turns into whimpers of desperation.
• "Amore mio, you are driving me insane, I don't know if I can take this much longer..."
• Starts to beg and plead, showering you with compliments so you can let him finish.
• "Y/n please, please ple-please, oh fuck,"
• Starts to violantly shake and throws his head back against the pillow/chair when he finishes.
• Would ask you to do the same again the next day.

Mattheo Riddle:
• Grits his teeth and grunts loudly with his head thrown back.
• "Urgh you little fucking tease, you can't do this to me, fuck princess,"
• Grips your hips tightly as he loses himself in the sensation.
• "God, please just -fucking hell y/n, I'm so sensitive right now,"
• Buckles his hips upwards and shouts your name over and over when you let him cum.
• Grabs your arms and throws you down underneath him and begins to edge you back.

Lorenzo Berkshire:
• Loud breathy moans and grips your thighs so tight.
• "Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my god what are you doing to me,"
• Bites his bottom lip hard and lets out a lot of frustrated moans.
• "Urgh why do you keep-fuck, I'll do anything at this point, oh my god,"
• His mouth is wide open and he stares at
you as he finishes.
• Pants heavily after he's done, still staring at you, but with a massive smirk on his face.

Blaise Zabini:
• Moans loud, and I mean LOUD. He struggles to stay quiet.
• Fu—fuck, baby girl, you know I love it but shit, please urgh,"
• Talks dirty to you while you edge him, he fucking loves it so much.
• "Mmmm, you dirty little whore, you know how to rile me up don't you?"
• Turns into a moaning whimpering mess, fists clenched tightly around the bed sheets when you finally let him cum.
• Becomes obsessed and wants you to do it all the time.

Tom Riddle:
• Tries to stay as quiet as possible but fails. He can't help but groan.
• "If you do that again, we are about to have serious issues, you filthy slut,"
• Closes his eyes tightly and jerks his body around a lot.
• "Fuck, if you don't let me finish right now I'm going to punish you, and it'll be so bad, trust me,"
• Grips your throat tightly as he cums hard, struggling to stay quiet.
• Punishes you for what you did, using his belt on your ass.