𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚜 🚩

Draco Malfoy:
• Never compromises, it's always his way or the highway.
• Flirts with other girls in front of you, just to get a reaction out of you.
• Severe daddy issues, tells him about your business all the time.
• Ignores you for days on end if you upset him.
• Snaps his fingers at you all the time, indicating that he wants to look through your phone.

Theodore Nott:
• Love bombs you, then acts completely uninterested and indifferent the next day.
• Cheats, and then calls you "Crazy" for confronting him.
• Threatens to break up with you all the time during arguments.
• Constantly on his phone, but never seems to text or call you back.
• He uses you as his emotional dumping ground.

Mattheo Riddle:
• Substance Abuse, which causes a lot of arguments within the relationship.
• Has a habit of ignoring you when he's out with the "Boys"
• Very inconsistent and unpredictable, which leaves you feeling on edge.
• Very prone to extreme mood swings that can last for hours on end, and you get the brunt of it every single time.
• Constantly makes up excuses about where he is, and blames you for being "Controlling" if you ask.

Enzo Berkshire:
• Friends with a lot of girls, and tries to make you jealous all the time.
• Says he wants to "Talk" after a heated argument, but just sits there on his phone ignoring the issues at hand.
• Can be very suffocating at times, hates it when you want your own space.
• He plays the victim in every dramatic scenario in his life.
• Has severe trust issues, thinks you're gonna cheat or leave him all the time.

Blaise Zabini:
• Always passive aggressive which turns into arguments.
• "All of my ex's were crazy" when it was really just him.
• His following list literally looks like he went to an all girls school.
• Pushes your buttons and then blames you for overreacting.
• Constantly jealous, texting you asking where you are. If you don't respond straight away, expect your call log to be filled with the just him.

Tom Riddle:
• Always condescending/patronising towards you and other people.
• Refuses to take any responsibility for any wrongdoing in the relationship.
• Severe lack of consideration and understanding for your feelings and needs.
• Tries to isolate you from your friends and family, because "You don't need anyone else but me."
• Manipulative and controlling.