𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

Draco Malfoy:
• He's absolutely bewildered at the sight of you.
• Keeps his distance but stares at you for a long period of time.
• Bounces his knee nervously whenever you glance at him.
• Tries to make you jealous by talking to other girls. It doesn't work and he gets visibly frustrated.
• Finally goes over to talk to you, but throws insults to cover up his true feelings.

Theodore Nott:
• Whispers to himself "Holy shit" when he sees your revealing dress
• Gawks at you all night and isn't ashamed of it.
• Rolls his eyes when you look at him, although his heart is beating through his chest.
• Tries to be the loud one in the party hoping you'll notice him.
• Walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist, so other guys stop talking to you.

Mattheo Riddle:
• Stares at you with his jaw wide open once he sees your body in the revealing dress, he is completely lost for words.
• Glaces at you occasionally, and adjusts his trousers a lot. He got hard.
• Winks and bites his lip whenever you look at him, causing you to become red in the face.
• Gets really mad when over guys approach you, and gives them the death stare.
• He walks over and flirts with you like crazy, even if you scoff at him. He loves teasing you.

Enzo Berkshire:
• Becomes a complete mess when he first sees you, covering his red face.
• Stares at your ass and curves all night. At this point he is completely drunk.
• Hates when you look over at him, he can't control the blood rushing to certain areas.
• Gets super annoyed if he sees you laughing with some guy, and drinks more.
• Walks over to you, but struggles to get any words out, and just leaves all mad at himself.

Blaise Zabini:
• Loudly whistles and cheers as you walk into the party.
• Looks at you up and down with a huge smirk on his face.
• Stares at you emotionless if you look at him, even though he's giggling and kicking his feet inside.
• Hates when over guys flirt with you, and he coughs really loudly to get their attention, basically telling them to back off.
• Pretends to be super drunk while talking to you, so you don't catch on to his nervousness.

Tom Riddle:
• Widens his eyes as soon as he sees you in your revealing dress.
• Looks at you once, and tries to never look at you again. Bro is fighting demons.
• Struggles to keep his eyes off you and as soon as he looks at you, it's over for him. He got VERY hard.
• Plots everyone's deaths if they even glance at you.
• Shouts at Mattheo for bringing him to a stupid party, goes back to his dorm. We all know why. ✊💦