2

"Mom I'm leaving now nam waited at me already"

"Aren't you taking your breakfast first honey? "

"No mom I'm gonna be late thank you" i kiss her and bid my goodbye to my mom and get my keys at the table and headed to garage.

While driving i must thinking why dad suddenly wanted me to transfer in FRCA university. Anyway it's not a problem wherever it is the important is i have freedom.

I park my car and get down. I breath heavy and started to walk inside the campus. I walk the hallway and some students looking at me.

I directly went to my office and nam waited at me there.

"Freen!!" Nam call my name and she hug me "finally you here, I miss you!" She added. Don't wonder why i already knew my office, it because i visit here last friday and mr saint saw me where my office is.

Nam is also a professor and we both in law department. But I'm in civil and criminal law while nam is in writing and practice court.

It's already 8:00 am in the morning and I'm new teacher here.

I walk in a law department where the 4th year is.

I'm enjoying hearing some students admiring me. But still I'm not interested.

When I'm in front of the room i breath heavy sigh before getting inside.

When i open the door. Their expression is kind of awkward. They looked shocked and they sit like statue seeing something unbelievable

"What happened to them" i murmured

I clear my throat "ahemm! Good morning class! I said

"Good morning ms" they said in excitement.

"I'm sarocha chankimah your new criminal, civil law unit. And  we will start our class by introducing yourself to me" i said

I sat in my chair infront of them while they saying their name and I'm looking at each of them how they introduce themselves in calming but professionalism.

Some of them have a low confidence but some also over confident.

I start the lesson and discuss our topic. i can see in them the attentiveness and focused but pair of eyes caught my attention.

I glance toward her direction and her fierce looked sending shiver in my spine.

"What's wrong with that girl" i said to my mind and i contuing the discussion.

After an hour we are done and I gathered my things to leave and one of student asked me if i need a help.

"Ma'am i can help you to carry your books" he asked

"What is your name again " i asked

"Mile" he said.

"It's okay, Mile. i can handle this" and i smile a little and he giggle.

I walk out the room and proceed to my office. I have a class to them before lunch 10:30 to 12:00 nn. For civil law unit.

I rest in my chair and check my email. dad sent me some work to our company.

While waiting the time i start to check my email.

"Gosh dad!" I mumbled in frustration.

Why he always want me to check this proposal of him? The only i can send to him about this is try a new one more impressive.

He called me

"Dad!"

Other line

"Freen! What more i need to revised?" Dad asked.

"Dad, change the logo it seems not convincing also put some interest" i said and he laughed

"That's my daughter! In one looked she knew what's better and not! Hay my daughter when could you decide to handle our business?"

"Dad, i told you not now please" i said and dad chuckled " i know i know kiddo. I get going now i have meeting see in the afternoon honey"

"See you dad love you bye bye!" then dad hung up the phone.

Suddenly nam came with a food.

"Freen let's have a late breakfast " she offer and i nodded.

"By the way how's your first class?" She asked

"Good as now they are kind also." I said and nam farrow is eyebrows

"Really they are good?" Nam question with disbelief

"Yes they're quite and attentive " i said
"oohh... that's new" she said while holding her nape.

"Why?"

"They are stubborn and noisy in my class." Nam said and i chuckle

"Awww... poor you" then i laughed.

" i will go now " i said and left nam in my office.

I headed to my next class which still them, the law department.

I enter the room and they still quiet.

I always showing my coldness

"Please bring your book we gonna having recap about chapter 03, ms bear told me you all doing great. so i want all of you show me what ms bear your last professor said."

Some of them smiled while other feel nervous.

"Okay! open you books. C 03. I will give you 20 minutes for silent review and after that we gonna having short activity.

They silent reading their book and again the girl always glance at me.

I walk toward her and bend a little

"What is your name?" I asked

She glared at me. "Rebecca " she said
I farrow my eyebrows "intimidating looked! Do you know it's not good looking like that to your professor?" i wishpered and she bite her lower lip.

And i walk away.

And sat to my chair.