25

My Rebecca say those word my heart wanted to jump in happiness. And she want to court me too?

Our feelings is mutual

Gosh i feel in heaven but still not showing any emotion. I want to confirm if she really mean it. I don't want falling into false hope.

We eat and arrange all the needs for tomorrow.

Tomorrow they'll doing valley ball and water balloon relay.

Now they cleaning the whole areas and others set all the net when they are done. Some practicing volleyball including Rebecca.

I'm in the nearest table with miss loveruck and orn and mr saint.

Miss loveruck handed me a water battle and i smiled then Rebecca looking frowned in our direction.

How she looking in my direction while playing. Gosh this kid

She hit the ball hard. Thankfully the other side of the net didn't catch Rebecca's attack if it is poor to that girl.

She went to our direction

"Mr saint where could i find the water?" She say then looked at me.

"Here" i handed it that miss loveruck gave to me earlier

She smiled" thank you miss" then she looked at miss loveruck and smirk

She ran again towards her teammates then they smiled at Rebecca.

After thier practice mr saint announced they can take a shower before dinner.

We stay here still looking around for the safety of all students even there's so many bodyguard that our dads assigned

After dinner we having meeting about tomorrow.

After meeting i get some water bottle and foods. Because usually i eat when I'm not comfortable to the place.

I went inside but still Rebecca is not here.

"Where is that kid" i mumbled

Aftet i shower and I'm with my bathrobe i went outside the bathroom, i saw Rebecca standing near at the bed facing me. I walk closer to her

"Where have you been?" I asked and she smiled then she handed me a three red tulips

I smiled on it and took it. "Thank you" i say and she blush.

"Where could you find this? Students not allowed going outside " i say.

"I asked one of the guard to buy it for me and i waited him at the main gate" she said and I'm shocked

"What? The main gate from here is too far?"

"Yes, i ran going here" she say and she smiled

"Oh that is why you are sweaty " i said and she looked at the other direction

"Sorry if i smell not good" she said and i smiled then went more closer.

"No, your smell still good, but not good if the shirt getting dry to your body and you got sick, so go freshen up" i kiss her cheek then push her toward the bathroom.

"BABY!!!.... towel??" She shouted

"Wow baby huh" i mumbled but the truth is I'm blush, thankfully she didn't see me right now.

I knocked "here!" Then she open the door a little and took the towel in my hand and she say "thank you sweetie"

I walk away and now my face redden it because of her flirtous words.

She came out and layed beside me.

"Are you tired?" I asked

"Yeah a little i ran 10 minutes going there to come back here" she say then she laughed.

"Come here i will hug you?" I said then she pull herself

"How about i need a energy booster " she said then looked at me pouting

"Hmm.. let me think about that later" i say then she contuing pouting.

How could i resist this beautiful lady infront of me.

I kiss her nose "done" then she whined "here here here" she pointed her lips. I chuckle and lean to peck her then she smiled and we cuddle but someone interrupting our moments

"Knock knock "

Rebecca stood up and she open the door

"Is miss sarocha is there?" I heard miss loveruck voice .

"Yes ma'am she is here come in" Rebecca responded

I sat to the bed "hello miss loveruck what's bring you here?" I asked

"Ah i bought you food, hoping you like it" she say and she handed me a box of food.

I took it, "thank you miss, do you want water or coffee?" I offer

"Ahm no, i just only give that to you i will leaave now" she said

I nodded "thank you once again for this" i say then she leave and Rebecca lock the door and looked at me and the box of food.

"You want?" I say

"No, " she said coldly

"What's that face?' I say

"Put down, it's not good eating those at this hour" she say and lay down facing the wall.

I put down the box and lay beside her.

"Why you grampy? Are you jealous?" I tease her.

She turn around " no I'm not why should i be jealous i can buy you all that even the store" she say and i laughed

"Then why you acting like a jealous kid?" I say then smirk

"Im not!" She scoffed, now she's angry. Her face become redden

I hold her cheeks " your cute" then she hug me "stop teasing me freen..!!"

"Okay okay don't be jealous na ka becca" i say then hug her until we sleep.

This way, little by little the possessive rebecca show up. She's a type of person when hers only hers and if you trying to get what hers, she's like a lion hunting you like her preys.

I enjoying with her little silliness her cuteness make my heart melted.

I didn't expected i fall on this stubborn kid.

I remembered when i entered their classroom

Her gazed to me totally can kill a person. She's weird that time ahaha

But i need to protect this little kid infront of me, she's innocent to be hurt.

I kiss her forehead then i sleep.

In a morning she is not here beside me. Maybe she went to her friends.

I taking a bath and put some light make up. And before i went outside i check my phone and my friends visit here before lunch.

Then the boxe of food miss loveruck given is not here.

"That kid...! Wishing she give to others than throwing it" i mumbled