9

It's already 2:00 in the afternoon when I'm done on my work in school.

I walk in the hallway when i spotted Rebecca with her friends.

I ignored her and pass by, in my surprised miss loveruck block my way.

"Miss sarocha. Can i invite you for the coffee?" She asked

"Honesty miss loveruck I'm not feeling well, can we do it in another day?" I said.

"Of course, a..ahe do you want me to drop you at your home?" She offer

"Thank you miss but i bought my car i can drive. Thank you i appreciate your offer " i said and she nodded

"Hoping we can be friends miss sarocha " she said

"Yes of course miss loveruck. I will go now thank you" i said and looked to Rebecca signaling her to followed.

I waited her in the car and few minutes she arrived

"She entered my car. "Aare you okay? You looked pale" she asked

"Im fine" i said coldly

"Do you want me to drive that's you can rest for a while?" She offer and i looked at her and she sincerely in what she saying.

"Okay" she get down and go to driver sit and I move to passenger sit.

"She drove the car and i close my eyes. I feel cold and feeling light headed.

After an hour we got home and no one there.

I walk to my room and lay down. I think I'm gonna pass out any moment.

I saw Rebecca put down her things and i ignored her. She directly went to the bathroom because i heard it. After few minutes i heard again the bathroom door open but still close my eyes.

I heard her footstep come closer to bed and i feel a hand on my head

"Oh my god miss your temperature is so high?" She said with concern

"It's fine " i responded

"No miss i will get you medicine where that medicine is kept?" She asked

"Kitchen, left side second drawer " i said and she leave the room.

After i said that i sleep. I cannot carry the feeling.

----------
      I got the instructions and found the medicine. I get glass of water and going upstairs but when i came at her room she's already asleep.

I get basin of towel and put beside the bed.

"Miss sarocha wake up i got you medicine "

She groan and looked at me and look at my hand..

She sit up and took the medicine in my hand and throw it in her mouth

I give her water and she drank it.

"I will wipe you to help the temperature lessen." i said and "no, i can do by myself" she said "Don't be stubborn miss sarocha I'm your student and i can help you"

She looked at me blankly " no, just leave me, i want to rest. She said and i nodded.

I went downstairs and scrolling my phone.

Then my phone ringing "my group call stupid" and i answered it.

"Guys! I miss you! Engfa said and we chuckle

"Are you dumb? We meet in school while ago" irin responded

"Ahahah she's always out of her self " i said