12

i went home with bright and it's already late night.

When we walk to the main door we spotted billy.

"Babyyy! " bright shouted and ran toward him.

They hug each other

"I miss you so much babbyyy! Finally i can hug you!" Billy said.

"Ah uhm! Stop that it's hurting my eyes! " i said and they laugh

"Ui freen you didn't told me you are with someone " billy said.

"Oh... You meet her? "

"Yes! She's beautiful but a little intimidating woman" he said and bright agree "uh uh true babe"

"I told bright everything and bright can tell you later, come inside " i said and they nodded

I open the door and We went inside.

"You two can use the guest room but please in my ears sake don't make any noise" i said teasingly and they laugh

"Na na! You are with someone we will not do that" billy said.

"Oh really huh! Make sure do" i said and went to my room and leave the couple downstairs.

I see Rebecca sleeping soundly. I freshen up and lay beside her.

When she feel I'm laying beside her, she snuggle me and i flinch in her sudden action.

She buried her face in my neck and i can feel her hot breath.

Oh my! heart getting started to beat fast again.

"Are you that cat? wants to snuggle?" I mumbled and she responded with "humm"

"Are you awake? Let go of me!" I push her" but i didn't receive any response.

So yeah I'm not responded in her hug . I just put my hands down.

In a morning my alarm wake me up.

I looked down.. she is still snuggling on me. It's already 5 in a morning and my class is 8 until 10 am. I have straight class in her section.

I push her "Rebecca.." she looked at me. "please 5 minutes?" She said with sleepy eyes and husky voice.

"No!" I said and she turned around to face the wall.

I sigh and get up and freshen to make breakfast for 4 of us.

I went downstairs and prepare.

After 30 minutes the couple came first and a few minutes later Rebecca came downstairs without she realized we have visitors.

She sat in a chair and in her surprise "hi miss beautiful " billy said and she startled and she ran and jumped toward me.

"Aaahhhhh!!! Ghost!!!!" She hug me tight.

We all laughed "it's not a Ghost Rebecca.  He's a human" i said but she's persisted to clinging "no.. no..no.. i saw him last night now he's here how can he is here? How he came inside the house? " She said with fear.

gosh i push her. "  Looked !" I walk towards billy and pinched him hard for Rebecca looking in our direction

She look at billy then me "see" i said.

"You have a cat,dog?" Rebecca said and bright laughter echoes in whole house then billy pinched him.

"Ouch  babbyyy!" Bright whined

"Baby?" Rebecca mumbled and bright answered "yes we're couple and just you two we are married"

Rebecca reaction lif up. "So sorry i didn't mean to be rude last night. Y-you still a stranger " she said and sat beside billy.

"Am i so ugly to push away?" Billy teasingly said to Rebecca

"Ah no i mean yes" she said and i laughed.

"Stop let's eat. We need to be prepared it's already 6:00 am.

"Anyway freen we find a house to stay near at your house but can we stay here for a couple of days?" Billy said.

"Yeah sure" i said and i glance to Rebecca and she didn't giving any reaction.

We went to school and Rebecca check the surrounding if it is no one then she came down.

After 5 minutes i fallowed.

I went to my office to get my books and proceed to the law department.

I enter the room and still they act innocent. I glance to Rebecca but she's busy fixing her things

The hour getting smoothly. My students are attentive and cool at the same time
I enjoy listening to their difference prospective but in the end they end up in one solution.

It's already 10:00 am and it's their break time

"MISS Rebecca bring my books to my office" i walk away and not looing what her reaction

After few minutes she arrived.  I heard a knock

"Come in!" I said

She came in and put down all the books in my table

"Here miss the books" she said and i looked at her.

"Here your card." I handed her a black card.

She looked at me" thank you and here yours " she took my card in her pocket and handed me. I took it.

"You may go now" i said and sat in my chair to check their works.

Before She leave my office.

someone knocking my door.

"Come in!" I said and is miss loveruck.

I stood up "come here sit down miss" i said.

"I brought you coffee miss sarocha " miss loveruck said even i didn't usually drink coffee

"Thank you miss" i said with smiled

"Are you busy later for the lunch miss sarocha?" Miss loveruck asked then i looked at Rebecca still standing gazing at me sharply.

"What's wrong with her?" In my thought

"You may go now miss Rebecca " i say softly and she stamping her feet leaving my office.

"What's wrong with her?" Miss loveruck asked

"Oh ahm she's mad i guess about her quizzes. "I only said

"About lunch miss sarocha are you free later?

"Not really miss why?."

"Some prof wanted to have lunch with you if your not busy " she said.

"Oh no i want too. I will be there please tell me where the location " i said with smile

"Here in our cafeteria. Some prof want to know you including me" she said.

"Okay miss i'll be there later thank you" i said

"Thank you miss sarocha.  See you later" she said and leave.

I proceeded to my work until lunch time.

I headed to the cafeteria and i spotted miss loveruck

"Miss sarocha here" say miss loveruck
I walk toward them and sat to the empty chair beside miss loveruck

"Hello miss sarocha " greeted the  other professors

I bow my head showing my respect because they older than me.

Miss loveruck offering me a food and i smile to her.

We having conversation about our students also this coming events.

After our lunch i walk toward my office and when i enter it there Rebecca

"What aare you doing here.

She look furious. Her gaze sharp

"Why?" I said and she walk toward the door. Don't wait me I'm coming home late! " she said coldly look like she is really mad at me.

Then she walk away.

What's wrong with that kid?

I sigh and hold my nape.