36

Gosh that was new feeling to me. Now I'm addicted to her.. i want her always beside me, To be in my wife warm embrace. But because we need to be with our friends i need to let her go.

"Baby... hurry up!" She say and i ran to her and we both headed nearest at the pool where our friends waiting on us.

"Finally you two here!" Heng say

"Let's go swimming!" Nam say and join the others teachers and students

That night is full of fun and happiness.

Friend didn't have time coming near me because non always fallowing her.  i know seeing mind looking at them for sure she must be feeling so hurt.

"Hey" freen interrupting my thought

"Here" she handed me plate with food also a towel

"Come let's have snacks" she say and i took the towel first and the plate with food.

"Thank you" i wishpered and engfa with Charlotte join us.

"I'm still surprised you two are wives " engfa's say.

"Sshhh it might someone hear you" i said.

We watching the other enjoying the night until 11:00 we exist 1 hour. After that we clean the area, went to our perspective room and rest.

In a morning we settled our thing and get ready to leave

Mr saint announced

"Okay everyone, those students who win and the games we directly heading to our destination for short vacation and to those students and some teachers and guards accompany went to school. Also you all still don't have class too, for rest. so all of you had benefits who attended participate this camp" he say and everyone getting happy.

We have lunch before we headed to the beach.

'Rebecca get our things and put it in the car " freen said

I smiled to her and fallowed her command.

After I've done putting our bags and stuff. I went to my teammates.

"Friend is coming with us" non declare and i looked at friend. She smiled at me.

"Hey bec! I'm coming with you cause I'm nop plush one too.

"Yes!! I'm with my friends. I hug irin, engda, char, and lili. We having group hug. And nop looking at us

"How about me.?" He holding his chest like he was hurt then non and mile hug him. We are here including apo. Apo is mile plus one.

Let's go guys to our bus.

"Are you still with miss sarocha's car bec?" Wishpered irin.

"Yes.. i don't want other to be with her" i responded

"What a protective" she say and i pinch her back and she whined.

I leave to find a bottle of water.

I'm thirsty

Then suddenly i saw freen talking with mr saint.

I was curious why they talking serious like thier eyes fiercing in anger.

I went to her car and waited at her.

A few minutes she get in.

"Hey, everything okay? Didn't you forget anything?" She asked me

"I checked it all. Everything is fine babe" i responded

Then someone knocking freen window and it's miss loveruck