22

We arrived home and she glared at me but i didn't given any reaction.

I get down and open her door. She slammed her feet toward inside the house.

"Gosh, i know I'm the one sulking and angry right? but why the table quickly will turn" i mumbled

I went inside and the couple is not here.

I went upstairs and Rebecca is in the bathroom. I put down my things and she went outside, downstairs.

I do change too and went downstairs.

I saw her sitting in the couch

I sat beside her "Rebecca?.."

"Why freen? Why you drove that fast? You want us to meet in any incident on the road? Why didn't listen when i say slow down? Are you that mad at me for risking our lives?" I gasped in every words she say She throws her irritation .

"No, and why you yelling? Why are you mad? Your the one having mistakes here, also that man.. " i stop and looked at her. Her gaze was sharp

"What that man? And why I'm not mad? You risking our lives for your madness..!!"

"Nothing! I need to finish my work." I said and stood up.

Now I'm completely mad. I don't want to argue with her right now.

I went upstairs sat in the couch doing my work.

"Freen relax just give a moment to release your anger" i mumbled to myself

-----------
       Freen left me here still I'm mad. But why i feel guilty.

"Gosh Rebecca how she fall for you if you acting like this?" I murmured

I hold my face and breath in and out.

Maybe she use to it, driving that fast and you know she live in Europe and US.

"What should i do?"

I went upstairs and i don't want to end a night having fights with her, i need to settle this.

I miss her already

I open the door. I saw her working in her study table..

"Freen...?"

"I'm busy Rebecca..." she coldly say.

I hug her behind "I'm so sorry to react like that and to yelling at you while ago. I'm sorry if you think i didn't appreciate your effort,  i was just shocked and even a year i couldn't finish drinking that too much milk tea. I'm really sorry for yesterday you saw that nop kissing my cheek.  I already told him if he do that again our friendship is over." Then she turned around

"You really said that to him? Why?"

"Hmm... because it's not good to see. I'm married person"

"I thought you like him?"

"No, "

"Oh..."

"So are you forgiven me na ka? freen.." Then i show my puppy eyes.

"No, I'm not that easy person " she said and i chuckle

"How about having dinner with me outside?" I said.

She looked at me "are you asking me for a date?" She asked

"Ahm,, j-just a peace offering" i said then looked at her eyes then i added "but if you interfere like that it's fine to me" i said with smile then she farrow her eyebrows.

"Then let's go" she stood up and she handed me the key car.

"You want me to drive?"

"Of course! Your the one asking me to take a dinner right?"

We headed to the restaurant for  our dinner. And gosh this is the feeling having dinner with your crush oh no with my love. My brain consuming only hers.

"Freen...?"

"Rebecca?

"Ahm.. are you having in a relationships?"

She looked at me "what kind of relationship are you trying to interfere because, i have friendship relationships. Parents co-cower business partners and more on." She said and i furrowed my eyebrows

"Ahm.. like couple " i said then she smiled

"You want to know? "

"Yes"

I feel sharp pain in my heart huhu

But still i cannot show any changing emotions.

"You didn't asked who is it?" She asked while looking at me.

"If you want to share with me, im willing to listen" i said but the truth is i don't want to hear who is my rival.

She smiled and stood up and walk towards me and bend a little and she wishpered into my right ear. . "My wife."

Then when i heard those words i feel my body jolted. The shiver down to my spine completely lost me.

I looked at her beautiful eyes then she smiled "why are you become redden? you look you have fever?" She asked then smirk but our face is one inch away.

I gaze my eyes into her eyes down into her lips and i lick my own lips then back into her eyes.

I lean more closer.

Palpitate.

Palpitate..

Palpitate..

"Freen..." i wishpered but the waiter interrupting us.

"Ahem hmm.. here's the addition of your order ma'ams "he said and we separated.

I looked at the waiter then she smirk at me.

"Gosh he was annoying waiter" i murmured under my breath.

Freen went back to her chair and we contuing to eat and we talked about this coming school camp

Now my excitement increase hoping i caan share a room and i can watch her and also that miss loveruck? I won't allow to near my freen.

Time skipped

It's Sunday afternoon and freen prepared her things for tomorrow.

"Rebecca stands up just prepared your stuff" she said but I'm lazy.

"Laater..." i whined

She didn't answered so i stood up  and hug her behind.

"Can you prepare my things for me plesse na ka baby..?" I said in my sweetest voice.

"Okay i arrange it but choose what things did you bring" she said and i smiled

I ran into the closet and choose the stuff and giving all to freen and she arrange it into my luggage

While watching her. I smiled broadly seeing she's the one arranging ⁰my stuff kinda lovely.

When she's done. She looking at me "why are you smiling like an idiot?" She said and i glared

"Non of you business " i coldly say

"Oh... non of my business really??"

She walk toward me and tickled me.

"Ahahahah fre-freen ahah ss ahahab stoop!!" I manage to say and she stop.

Then she hug me "we facing a exhausting coming week" she said

"That's exciting full of physical activities " i said then she shook her head.

"I don't like it" she wishpered and i remember billy told me freen doesn't like physical activities.

"It's fine, you can do all that" i say.

"Hmm..."

I hug her "come on let's sleep " i said then she tighten her grip into my mine and we sleep .