7

This dinner night is full of uncomfortable confrontation. And i feel nervous when miss sarocha cold tone like i feel she doesn't like me much.

The way she act makes me more angry but feared also.

When she walk away i feel relief. I sigh. her cold aura make more fear than her parents.

How could i survive this hell living with the coldest and arrogant professor?

The dinner end and we went to the living room.

"I'm sorry Robert if my daughter acting like that, maybe she's so shocked but she is lovely and kind" mr fred said and my dad responded "it's okay fred, anyway we will leave a few minutes, i want to make sure my  daughter safely"

"Oh yea! mommy please call freen" he said and her wife went upstairs but a few minutes he followed his wife.

After 5 minutes miss sarocha came down and approached my parents and asking me about my things.

We headed to Richie's car. We get all my things and put in in miss sarocha room.

My brother left us and we both looking at each other.

"Wait a minute i will arrange my things to give you space. " she said and i nodded.

She walk to her closet and i sat in a mini couch. I roaming my eyes around her room. Her room is elegant but simple, neat and calming. There a painting and there's a balcony also. I saw the study table and there's also some staff toys.

After a few minutes she's done

"Done, then put and arrange your stuff in a left side " she cold say.

"T-thank you" i said. she ignored me and she walk away that i didn't know where she will going.

I arrange all my stuff and went to the bathroom for freshen up.

Her bathroom also neat and big

After shower i looked at the bed. It's a queen size. I gulped

"This is reality? I sleep here? In this bed? My teacher's bed?" I mumbled and i didn't notice she's behind me

"If is it not there where do you think you want planning to sleep then?" I startled in her sudden appearance i jump a little but my feet twisted and i might fall down i pull her shirt and we fall on bed.

"Ahhh..! Ouch!" I scream because her knee hit my center. She panicking and stood quickly and walk away going outside without saying anything.

"Shit!! So hurt!!" I scream! I hold my center and rolled in bed i think my virginity took away in that hit

I manage to fixed myself and breathe to calm the pain also the nervous thinking we need to sleep in one bed. "Omg" i cover my face in both my hand.

It's 11:00 pm in the evening and she still not here i heard she still not feeling well.

I lay down and i feel so tired "this is her house so i won't worry where she is ? And why should i worry? Augh! Im gonna sleep then" i murmured and i sleep without saying goodbye to my parents.

--------------

      "Fuck! it's embarrassing" i walk away when i accidentally hit her center. That was hard and i walk out without saying sorry. Infact her fault not mind but feeling guilty.

I went downstairs and her parents saying goodbye to my parents and they spotted me.

I walk towards them and smile "please freen taking care of my daughter even tho this is unexpected" her mom said and i nodded

They leave without Rebecca's knowing. After a few minutes "dad?" I said.

"I know what you saying darling, but try it. If after one year living with her and not working the relationship, then file a divorce and I'm not against with it" he said.

"But dad, this is not what i want married with my student?" I said.

"You two become married before you teach in that university and freen you two own the university and nothing against it" he said and I'm shocked

"What?" I said.

"Yes, we decided mr Robert to give and name that university in both of you. But now he manage it until her daughter graduated" he said and i sigh.

"This is too much dad. You didn't even asked my permission " i said and i walk away going to my room.

I sat in the couch looking to the girl sleeping soundly in my bed.

"I'm not allowing other sleep in my bed but you gosh! This is crazy thinking a bold arrogant student become my unexpected wife.? This is hell! "i murmured in the air complaining.

What happened to my dream become inlove to the person i want? Anyway i Don't have no one i sigh again.

I just thinking where could i sleep now.? The couch small.. and if i sleep on the living room dad scolded me nonstop.

"This is my bed so that I'm the one sleep here? And why should im the one find where could sleep? She is augh! Your wife freen WIFE!" My mind battled

I settled myself in a small couch. I need to attend a important meeting tomorrow so i need to sleep. Hoping i can sleep in this small couch.

I lay down and trying my best to get a sleep.

After an hour i cannot notice i drift in my dream land.