10

I don't know what's come in my mind why i gut urge to hug Rebecca?

Augh! Godh! I didn't even know how to handle a kid. " oh wait she's not a kid! I'm three years older than her" i mumbled

I sat in a living room while Rebecca is in my room.

I suppose to sleep here. This couch is big. I don't want to sleep in the guest room there's so many stuff.

I went to my room to freshen up. I saw Rebecca reading a book. She looked at me "did you need anything miss?" She asked

"Nothing i take a bath" i said coldly and directly going inside the bathroom.

After i freshen up she still in the couch reading a book.

"Are not you sleepy " i said and she looked at me.

"Yes I'm gonna sleep here" she said and i frowned.

"No sleep in the bed" i said and she insisted to sleep in the couch so i allow her.

I lay down in my bed and i couldn't sleep. Maybe i over sleep in the afternoon.

I looked at where is Rebecca sleeping.

She sleep soundly but her position in not good.

I walk towards her and carry her towards my bed and put a blanket.

When i trying to get up she hold my arm "where could you sleep?' I didn't know she's awake.

Downstairs living room i said.

"But it's to cold there" she said.

"Its fine i can manage it"

"No, you caaan sleep here beside me" she said and i froze.

"What?" I said.

"I said you can sleep here" she tap the bed beside her.

I gulped and hesitant but she pull me and i lay beside her.

"What the heck" when I'm startled in her sudden action

"Miss! you are my wife so you can sleep beside me" she said smirking

This kid knows how to play around

"Really? its okay with you to be as my wife?" I said and hold her chin.

She gulped and i feel her body trembling.

I laugh "dont play around in me Rebecca, remember i have all the authority to do something further" i said with smirk and turn around to face other side and close my eyes.

I didn't know what her given reaction all i know is i need to sleep.

We sleep peacefully and in the morning came my phone got alarm

It's 5:00 in the morning and i feel something in my waist i looked at it, and her arm surround my body.

I've neven given the other close to me like this. My heart started beating so fast looking that hand gripping in my waist.

And her face is near in my neck i can feel her hot breath splashing into my skin.

"Hot" i mumbled but suddenly she push me "ouch Rebecca!" I said in anger "what the heck you push me!" I added.. my butt now crying in pain.

"You! Y-you hug me?" She said.

"What? I'm not! Your the one snuggle in me!" I shouted

"Y-you pervert!" She shouting

"Oh fuck! I'm not pervert!. And even i ewww.. not my type" i stood up

"No! You! You took advantage when I'm sleep " she said angrily

" what??!! I'm the one took advantage when you sleep? Huh? Why should i do that?" I said with annoyance

"I DONT KNOW!! I HATE YOU!" she angrily shouted

"I EVEN MORE HATE YOU!" I said and walk away going downstairs.

I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for us.

It's literally American breakfast that i know she like it.

After a few minutes she came down and looked at me figmenting her fingers

Then she face me

"I'm sorry while ago i'i was just shocked " she said and i went closer to her to tease her

I smirk " better use to it" I Wishpered then pull her to my body. It's printed to her face the nervous and her face blushing too much.

I smirk even more

"F-freen" she softly said and my ears being excited i lift her chin

"Good! Call me by my name when we are alone. It such disgusting calling me miss knowing I'm your wife" i said then i push her and smile a little then sat in the chair and gesturing her to sit across too me.

"I don't have class to day i want to stay here so use my car" i said cold

"But in my schedule, you teaching us" she said.

"No, there's changes. Later one of your professor will said" i say while putting food in her plate.

"My classmates probably sad" she mumbled clearly to heard

"Your classmates or you?" I said and smirk. I started liking to tease her but she glared at me

"No! My classmates they always talking about you!." She explained and i nodded

"Eat" i said and we eat peaceful

After breakfast she prepared for school while me typing in my laptop about my tomorrow lesson.

Then my phone popped up

"Dad"

I open the message

"Freen, i heard robert block Rebecca's card. So you oblige to give her money darling "

I didn't responded instead i frowned "why they did this to her?"

I heard her footstep

She went closer to me asking for the key.

"Ah.. your key car" she said and i looked at her

"Did you have money? "

She shoock her head "dad block my card " she softly said.

"here use mine" i handed the key and my card.

" for the mean time use it, i will give you a card tomorrow " i said.

"Thank you freen" she said and leave.

I sigh in frustration. Even her card took from her. "Geezzzzz our parents is insane"

For me that's mean.. "our parents literally are crazy" i repeated in murmured

I saw she leave now. Hoping no one notice she uses my car if not this is a big trouble.

I called nam to meet me tonight. And informed others .

I need to relax for the long exhaustion happen these past few days