24

We are gathered and mr saint announced the rule and regulations.

"Men and women separated rooms. If everyone cross the rooms of each other opposite gender automatically that person group disqualified.

He announced the names of designated rooms they can stay and i didn't heard my name.

"Raise the hand of a student didn't hear their name called " mr saint said.

I raised my hand and he looked at me.

"Oh.. miss Armstrong, your room shared with miss sarocha" he said and we wIden my eyes as in WE

"You are lucky" mumbled the others.

"But why? Miss loveruck asked

"I explain later miss loveruck," he said and I smiled a little

"Okay everyone go to your rooms and rest after  one hour we gather again here for early lunch and we have afternoon activities" mr saint said.

They all went to thier rooms and i stand here. Then i heard miss sarocha voice

"Let's go get our things" she said and i fallowed her like a puppy looking down because some eyes looking at me.

I get my luggage and fallow freen. I know this whole place because we own this.

We went to our room. After i put my luggage to the nearest closet freen hug me behind.

"Hmm... what is it?"

She turn me around and wrapped her arms around my neck then she lean to kiss me.

We used to kiss each other. And i took advantage of it because i know she's addicted to kissing me even i know for now she don't love me.

I responded to her and i walk forward until we reach the bed.

I pull my body and we both shout "ahh. !!" Now I'm top of her.

"Re-rebecca?" She say my name while we both looking to each other.

"Yes?' I responded while caressing her cheek.

We look to each other  eyes and i feel she's uncomfortable so i fall down my body to her and hug her.

I heard she gulped and i smiled

"Can we rest before we settled our stuff in the closet?" I asked while my head is laying down on her chest

"Hmmm.. sure." She hug me too."

Now I'm more comfortable in my position...

"Freen....?"

"Yes..? I looked at up at her then she look at me smiling

"I LOVE YOU!" i said out of nowhere. I even shocked to what i said now I'm panicking. I sat down and. "What did you say?" She asked with no emotion.

"Fuck becky, what's comes into your mouth," in my thoughts

"Are you said I LOVE YOU?" She asked again and i just nodded.

She stood up and went to her luggage to get a towel then she went to the bathroom.

"Fuck ! becky? You ruin the moment you have with her? Now ? How could act?" I mumbled cursing myself then lay down in the bed looking at the ceiling

"I guess she didn't like me too" i murmured

While I'm in my deep thought i didn't notice she came out to the bathroom then she walk closer to me..

I looked at her and smiled sadly

Then in a blink of an eyes she laid in top of me.

"Rebecca....."

"Y-yees?"

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" Then she looked at me.

I smiled and nodded

"So you love me then?"

"Y'yes.." i say.

"Oh..." then she lay again her head into my chest

"It's okay freen if you don't like me but" i push her and i sat then she will do the same. "But allow me to court you! " i added softly said while looking in her beautiful eyes.

"You want to court me?" She asked in surprised

"Yes, i-iif y-you allow me" i said softly then lower my head.

She stood up and fixed her shirt.

"Okay then. She say and i widen my eyes in happiness

"Really??" I stood quickly while holding both of her hand

"Hmm..." she said and i smiled ear to ear. "Thank you freen!" I kiss her hand then i tried to kiss her lips but she stop me.

"You cannot do that, we're not official" she say and i pout

"Ffreenn.... we're official, you are my wife! So i can kiss you!" I whined in protest

"You want to court me or not?" She say and i accept my defeated

Then she wrap her arms around my neck

"I'm the only one can do these"  she wishpered then lean to kiss me passionately, i feel more happiness. I quickly respond and holding her waist pull her into mine.

Gosh i have double winning today.  I want to scream in happiness!!!

She stop and looked at me "it's time let's go for the lunch, and behave " she say. And i nodded and smiled

We went outside.

I went to my friends

"Finally becky we found you!" Lisa said and engfa glared at me

"What that looked?" I say

"You! You use your power to be with miss sarocha's roommates" she said and i glared at her too.

"No! I'm too surprised when mr saint announced it" i say

"Be honest becky, lately i noticed you always looked at miss sarocha lovingly " lisa said and i blush

"See! You like her! Engfa said and i covver her mouth "shhh... "

"So beck you really like her?" The both asked but then the three arrived nop, Charlotte and irin.

I glared the two to stop.

"Who is with your roommate beck?" Asked nop.

"Miss sarocha " i say and he widen her eyes.

"Ohh..." irin reaction and i pinched her waist that no one notice it.

Come on let's get our foods.

When we went to the food table i spotted freen looking at me.

I smiled to her but she didn't smile at me. She glared

"What's wrong with her?" I mumbled then i get my food and we go back to our table.

While we are eating mr saint announced. Our first activities is to clean the whole areas first.

"What? we are here for cleaning?" nop protest

"Jeezzz nop you are lazy! We are here for all physical activities and cleaning is included " lisa said and nop pout to her.

"Right so don't bring here your laziness because if we loose we will kill you Charlotte said and we smiled.

We enjoy our lunch with fun and we talk about the famous ceo who visit tomorrow .