4

It's Already lunch and i don't have class so i decided to go home.

I walk in the hallway and i saw a figure person that familiar to me.

But i ignored it immediately.  only just in mind is to lay my bed and sleep. I feel I'm gonna having fever.

I headed to my car and drove directly to my house. My mom is living with me for a week before she can go back to our mansion. I don't know why mom is clinging to me lately. She always telling me she loves me and so-on.

Sometimes i feel something, my parents acting weird and my dad is just convincing, insisting me to manage our business and also want me to learned how to manage a university.

In my mind telling maybe dad planning to build a school or buying or what.

I reach home and in my surprised dad is here.

"Mom!" I ran to her and hug

"Darling did you eat your lunch? How's school?" Mom asked

I sat in the couch and told mom "good mom but a little exhausted " i said

"That's okay honey, come i prepared lunch, let's eat" mom said and i stood up.

"Why dad suddenly came here i thought he is in a meeting right now he told me earlier? and who he talking on the phone mom? I asked

"Maybe a investors darling. Don't mind your dad he is like that, like you" mom said with smirk

"Mom I'm not stubborn like him!" I said with a pout

Then dad came of a sudden "what? me stubborn!?" Dad spoke and i jump a little and mom laughed

"Am.. eh just a little " i said then bit my lower lip.

"Stop! you two. daddy you make our daughter uncomfortable" mom said and i smile

"What mommy? I'm not said anything. You two hmm!" Dad said and pinched my both cheeks

"Cute darling " he said

"Ouch daddy!!" Then my parents laughed.

"Okay okay let's eat" dad said and sat down beside mom across to me.

We eat peaceful after our lunch i headed to my room to check the quizzes of my students

Some get half score and just only one person get perfect score.

Rebecca Patricia Armstrong only get perfect score.

"Oohh.. I think she's smart and fast learner" i mumbled while looking at her paper.

After i check the paper i lay down and sleep.

"I need to sleep, I'm not really well" i murmured.

A few minutes i drifted in my dream land.

---------------

     "Dad why did you sold my apartment!" I mutter a words in annoyance. I'm shaking right now.

"You don't need that Rebecca. You stay in your wife house " Dad said

"Why dad of this sudden ?" I asked with upset "you know i want to stay there and i want to be alone" i added

"It's not safe!". Richie show me a video and i feel feared. My body shaking and mom hug me.

"See. It's not safe Rebecca. That man hunting you this fast few weeks.. we are thankful because one of our men caught him that night without you knowing.

"If it is not i asign a bodyguard to watch you. For sure now we didn't know what happened to you." Richie said

I'm not utter any words and fallow what their want must better.

After our lunch Richie drove me back to school and he told me, he fetch me to help get my things and my car also in my apartment.

"Call me princess after your class" Richie said and i nodded and get down and walk away.

I sigh in frustration.

When i get inside the room i spotted lisa and engfa playing games on their phone

"Hey! What's you two playing?" I asked

They looked up at me and show their phone it's candy crush. I sigh and sat to my chair.

"Hey bec! Did you do anything after this class?" Asked engfa

"Hmmm.. i move my things to my parents house" i said

"What? Why?" They both said in union

"Dad want me to stay there for a while" i only said. I don't want many question to answer when they new what really happened why i need to move and I'm still feel fear for my life ahah.

Fast forward the class ended and i called Richie

A few minutes he arrived and my friends told me why Richie fetch me and i told them what really happened.

I bid my goodbye and get in Richie's car.

We pack all my things and headed to my parents house but the road is seem different.

"Where we going rich?" I asked

"To where is our parents " he simply said

"But the road is different " i asked

"No beck is not.. you will know when we get there. He said and I'm confused right now.

What happened to my family they are weird.

I ignored it and look outside the window.

My car drove one of Richie's bodyguard.