6

I feel a little bit better so i decided to wash my face and dress casual.

I looked myself in the mirror and i put light make up and lipstick.

I curl my hair and spray a little perfume in my neck and wrist.

I walk downstairs and i heard mom "here's my princess" i chuckle on my mom reaction every time she sees me.

I saw some figures and i think they're dad's visitor.

I greeted them and i see a young woman and she's my student "so, they are her parents huh? " i said to my mind.

"This is mr Robert and mrs wena Armstrong " said dad.

"Hello mr/mrs Armstrong" i said.

"finally we meet again darling " that mrs Armstrong said and hug me, i smiled even tho i didn't remember if we met before

"This is my son Richie and my daughter Rebecca " mr Robert introduced and i smiled to them and Richie hug me a little and i did too, then we broke the hug but Rebecca still looking at me and I'm confused.

I see her brother nugde her and she startled "ah ahm hello miss" she said and i nodded.

"Let's go to the garden and enjoy the ambiance there" dad said and we went to the garden and I'm the one come last because i went to kitchen to get medicine first.

I walk to the garden and i spotted a empty chair beside Rebecca.

I sat there and she startled in my sudden appearance. I ignored her because I'm still not well.

Besides me is mom and mom put a food on my plate and i smiled

"Thank you mom" i said

"Always for my baby" she said and i smiled broadly.

"We enjoying our dinner until dad said "freen is mr Robert daughter Rebecca stayed in your house as in she live with you"

I looked at him puzzled and look at her then "what do you mean dad?" I asked

While trying to put the food in my mouth.

"Freen she is your wife" i drop the spoon in shocked.

"W-wife?" I utterly that words in loud

"Yes," dad said and i looked at Rebecca looking at me also.

"W-wait d-dad are y-you serious about it? How i have a wife?' I asked and i feel cold sweat

"Yes, the marriage you signed ) last year is real darling " dad said

"WHAT!!???" I widen my eyes i remember it, i was drunk that moment. I'm not totally drunk maybe tipsy.

Dad told me if i want to be in a marriage relationship i answered him yes and from that he handed me a papers

He told me to sign those papers but i didn't know where for what it is . I just only put my signature

I sign each papers give him back to him i remember he said "you are not single anymore "

I laughed to him "why dad is that for marriage papers " i asked in playful tone and he say "yes it is" then he walk away.

That moment i think dad playing prank to me. I just thought those papers is for our company.

I feel pang "o my gosh DADDDYYY!!" I shout.

"You given me a permission darling and i didn't force you" he innocently said

"But dadddd... you know I'm not in a right mind that time and and marriage is not that.." he cut me

"No freen Rebecca is living with you here and from now on she is your responsibility" he firmly said and i sat in my chair and looked at mom.

"Mom..." i softly said.

"I'm so sorry honey" she only said and i sigh in frustration.

I cannot say anything because Rebecca's parents is here.

"So when she move in here?" I asked coldly

"Starting tonight " dad said and i looked at her and her head looking at her hand dripping her pants.

"So this is real she really is my wife?" I asked again and they nodded

"I want proof " i said and they smiled dad handed me a envelope. I took and looked at it "i know you asked for it and i know you told us this is not true, but this is true freen you are now wife of Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. And you carry her last name already. " he said and i frowned and sank in every words he said.

I put down the papers. "What's the agreement in here? why you did this to us.? To me?" I coldly said and mom "freen please we will talked this later is Rebecca looked not uncomfortable " she said and i looked at her blankly.

"Mom!.. even i, didn't comfortable with this? How would i act? Happy?" I whined in frustration

"Freen!" Dad shouted

I sigh loud "i excuse myself. I'm not feeling well please do understand " i said and stood up and went to my room.

When i get there i raffled my here in frustration.

"Why they do this? What? I'm married to a my student? Augh!" This is so insane!

I lay down and i heard a knock coming from my door of course. I stood up and walk towards my door and open it.

"Mom?" I said

"Freen, Rebecca is sleep in your room no room can she sleep we use the guest room." Mom said

"But mom!" Then dad react " she is your wife, now go downstairs and get her things and approach her nicely" dad said.

I nodded in defeated and walk stamping my feet downstairs.

I stay at living room together her parents. This so awkward

I smiled to them. Ma'am/sir i will took Rebecca's things to put in on my room" i said with nervousness.

"Drop the formality freen call us mom and dad" her mom said and i smiled

"Y-yes m-mom" i said and i face Rebecca "where is your luggage?" I asked
."ah a-ahm c-car " she said in shuttered words.

"Can you help me which car?" I said and she nodded

We walk to the garage and she open the car and i pull all her things and help her to carry it and also her brother help us. We went to my room

"Please drop here" i said to her brother.

Before he will go "thank you freen please have more patience to my sister. I know this is unexpected but please treat her well." he said and i nodded then he leave and we both left in my room.