5

I woke up at 5:00 in the afternoon and my body still not feeling well.

I went downstair to kitchen and grab a glass water.

I drink, i went to the living room where my parents enjoying watching movie.

I sat beside mom and i hug her.

"Oh, freen you are so hot!"

"Hmm.. I'm not feeling well mom!"

"You have fever i'll get you medicine " she said.

Mom stood up and i clinging to my dad

"Freen, even you are in sick we have visitor later here at your home, come down later"

"Who is that dad?" I looked up him

"The Armstrong family" he said and i dont even care who they are because I'm truly not feeling well.

I nodded to dad and get up going to my room and lay down.

After few minutes mom came and giving me a foods and medicine.

"Take this honey med to feel0 you better" mom handed me medicine and i took it.

"Mom who's dad visitor again?" I asked

"The Armstrong family darling." She said

"Why here in my house not in chankimah mansion?" I asked

"Honey.. you know your dad right?"

"Humm.." i humm in response and close my eyes.

I try to sleep but i heard some cars arrive so i guess they are here already.

"I'm going downstairs honey i think they are here already " mom said and i nodded

"Join us later if you feel better in a minute okay?" Mom added and i nodded and smile.

She kissed my forehead and i rest a few minutes before went downstairs.

----------

      We arrived in a place not familiar but look simple

Richie park the car and i noticed my parents car's already here.

"Let's go beck!" Richie said and i nodded. i get down and we walk in the front door.

The door open and a old man greeted us.

"Come inside kids your parents already here" the man said and we walk inside.

"Thank you mr Fred " Richie bow at him and i do the same.

Then my dad said "Rebecca come here!" And i looked at him and walk towards and sit beside him.

Richie and mr Fred also sit across to us.

"Where is your daughter fred?" Asked dad

"She's upstairs in her room, she's not feeling well but any moment she join us" the man said.

"Awww.. i miss freen already she's a sweet girl and a lovely one" mom compliment

"So this is Rebecca?" The man name mr fred asked.

"Yes fred, she is! I'm happy ans excited to meet yours. she's a sweet and beautiful. Thank you for convincing her to be one of the professor in FRCA" Dad said with gladness

"Hmm.. it's a long persuaded i did to convince her." Mr fred said and they both laugh

While listening to them, i just wondered who is mr fred daughter.. a professor in my school?.

Back on my track when dad said "is Rebecca can stay here for a mean time? Or you know.." I feel sudden nervous my heart Palpitate

"Of course for sure my daughter would like it" mr fred said.

"I'll excuse myself, i will help my wife prepare the food" and dad nodded

When mr fred leave, i face my dad

"Dad! What? why I'm staying here? I thought I'm staying in our house?" I said with teary-eyed

"Yes, and this is the house you staying from now on onwards" dad coldly said

"But dad... i didn't even know them and you want me to stay in the house of strangers?" I complained

"They are not strangers honey. We talked about this a month a go that you stayed your wife house! And i told it already while we having lunch earlier" He coldly say and i froze in my place

"W-what d-dad? I asked with shuttering voice

"Yes darling you heard your dad" mom said with worried

"Mom... y-you mean the dau-daughter of mr fred i-is my w-wife? That i don't even kn'know her or meeet her before.." i said in shuttered cracking sounds with shiver sweat cold in my body.

Dad nodded and mr fred came and "the dinner is already prepared Let's go to the garden" he say.

We all stood up and before we can walk

there's a footstep came from stairs

"Here my princess " the lady i think mr fred wife said

And from my place i froze. She wearing black mini dress that her tight shown and i look up, sexy body and milky shoulders then i look up to her face i gulp in nervousness and it can't be.

"M-miss s-sarocha?" I mumbled that Richie heard and she hold my trembling hand to comfort me...

I smiled bittirly to him

She already greeted my parents and she looked at me blankly.

"Hello mr and mrs Armstrong" she bow and smile and my parents greeted her too but my mom hug her

"Finally we meet again darling" mom said with cheerful and miss sarocha smiled to her broadly.

Right now my nervousness and fear eat me, in a way i want to escape in this reality. "Miss sarocha is my wife in real? wife?"

-----------------------
Flashback

last year our company is in chaos and dad devastated to what happened. Some of our investors back out and pull out their shares because of my dad rival company. I'm not sure what exactly happened.

As i remember he meet a man and this man is billionaire and he as for help but the help return is marriage.  Yes that's a fixed marriage

My dad agree with it without me and Richie consent.

When dad agree, the man help him in every matter and from that the marriage for Richie.. yes you heard right it's for Richie but Richie is nowhere to found so they change into my name. I protest and complain and cry but when dad raise his voice i accidentally put the tampmark and i didn't even read who the person i marriage in papers.  then dad smiled and last i need to put my signatureand. i did without saying anything. I'm 18 year old from that.

I decided to be free and i also asked the permission to my dad living myself alone while I'm studying and dad agree but just only one year. And a month ago dad told me, i will meet my wife soon when she go back to Bangkok.

he told me my wife raise up in Europe. I just only nodded.

End
-------------------------

In that moment i don't have no choice  i dont want to disappoint my dad and also i see how that man help my dad.

I just wonder why always happen the fixed marriage to the rich and powerful peoples.  I hate that kind of their's beliefs to gain and maintain their power in society.

"This is make me insane! "

Knowing miss sarocha is my wife i should Rather the ground open and eat me.