44. forty-four

☆---•°○°•---☆

I thought of updating this chapter tomorrow but then I might be busy tomorrow so updating it now.

So happy reading guys 🩷

And Yes, your author is turning 22 Tomorrow.

So make sure you vote and comment, to motivate me enough.

"You have what? A sister?" Samar exclaimed once he listened to what Shivam was saying earlier.

"Haan to, isn't Riya his sister?" Shivam turned around and threw a glare at Vedanth who didn't know what the discussion was about until he entered in the middle of the conversation.

"Not Riya, Ayansh bhai told me this morning that I have another sister and we all have to go and meet her in the evening." He clarified in an annoyed tone.

"You mean illegitimate daughter of your fat- Before he could even complete the sentence, a bundle of papers was picked up by Shivam and was thrown in Vedanth's direction.

"Ye tera Angrezo wala culture yha nhi chalta," Shivam snapped at him while Samar pressed his lips together to hold back his laugh.

(We don't follow the English culture here,)

"Not his sister, Ayansh bhaiya ki bahan, basically his cousin. Remember he told us that Naveen uncle married twice so he have daughter from his first wife and everyone till now were unaware about it. Now Ayansh bhaiya have told them all and they are going to meet her in the evening," Vedanth nodded his head, understanding the details after Samar explained him everything.

"You could have told me patiently, why would you become a grump man like your brother," Shivam squinted his eyes at Vedanth who commented.

"Baat to shi hai uski, You're really turning like a grumpy rich CEO, these days." Samar supported Vedanth's statement.

(He's correct.)

"What do you mean by turning like, I'll be the CEO of Rajvanshi's very soon." Shivam shrugged it off and took off his blazer before loosening his tie a little and sat on the chair.

"But you don't have to turn into a grumpy man, you know." He heard Samar saying while Vedanth nodded his head, sipping his Cafe Frappe.

"It's not about being grumpy, I want to get something out of my head and I'm not able to do that." He sighs and pick the bottle of his cold coffee.

"Who's she?" Both his best friends asked together, raising their eyebrows in suspicion.

"It's not like that actual- Never mind, let's talk about how I'm going to meet Ruhi?" He changed the topic quickly and both of them furrowed their eyebrows in confusion.

"Ruhi, My cousin, the one I have to meet in the evening," Both of them nodded their head simultaneously.

"Ye long lost twins ki Tarah ek sath expressions dena band kro aur kuch suggestions do," He snapped at both of them and threw his head back on the chair with frustration.

(Stop giving expressions like a long lost twin and suggest something to me.)

"Cousin se milne ja rha hai, date pe nhi." Samar shrugged it off, sipping on his Americano. Shivam opened his one eye and peeked at his two best friends who seemed totally unbothered which pissed him off a little.

(You're going to meet your cousin not your date.)

He straightened his posture and banged his fist on the table.