Chapter One

Wherever my travels may lead, paradise is where I am. - Voltaire

I was sitting on my computer, slaving away at my newest novel that I was going to post on Wattpad. Every little single detail had been planned out and wrote out as I was going to make this the best story I had ever written. From love and lust to hatred and betrayal, this story would make me noticeable amongst the other writers, I was sure of it.

I completed the very last chapter, happy that the story was finally done after months of blood, sweat and tears just trying to get it written. It was a story that I was proud of, I was sure of it. As I posted the very last chapter on Wattpad, I closed out of my programs and turned off my computer before moving to lie in my bed. I was tired at it was past midnight and I had an early morning doctor's appointment with the radiologist. As I closed my eyes, I drifted off to sleep, praying that tomorrow's appointment would go well.

It was the next morning as I rolled out of bed, the sun was shining, and it was warm out. I turned on my computer and waited for it to load before heading to the bathroom to freshen up and change. I came back out and took a seat at my computer and opened up my email account, scanning through the various spam emails and some emails from friends and family before one caught my eye. I opened the email and stared at the words:

Welcome to Bangtan Island contestants!

Bangtan Island is where everything is BTS every day!

Come along on this journey of love, hate and deceit as you learn what it truly means to be an ARMY.

In the end will you be the one to love or hate, watch and see!

Bangtan out!

My eyes widened. When in the world had I applied for a contest? I racked my brain thinking of the hundreds of emails I had applied to, not once remembering any about a Bangtan Island.

"What type of joke is this?" I asked myself as I read the letter in its entirety.

They had all my information and when I read who had replied, I was stunned to see that it was none other than my best friend of over 20 years Lindsay Jayne or Lady as I called her. I grabbed my cell phone and pulled up my messenger account as she would only answer calls from her messenger. I let it ring a few times and she finally answered.

"What's up?" she asked as she lied in bed with her two kittens Ninja and Ronin.

"Did you submit my name for a contest?" I asked.

"I did actually. I saw it on Facebook and checked it out. Did you get a reply?"

"I won. I am one of the contestants." I tell her and she squeals, causing her cats to jump off of her.

"That is amazing! Did you get any details yet?"

I scanned the email on the computer as I talked to her on the phone.

"I did actually. I have to sign a NDA and some paperwork before I can be told all of the information, but from it says, me and 1 friend are invited to join BTS for a month on a luxurious island in the Bahamas for a reality show they are filming. It's a show based on BTS and ARMY."

"That sounds like fun. I wonder what kind of things will be done there." She asks.

"Games, interviews, eating." The things they do on their other shows actually, just this time with ARMY. Besides, you're coming with me since you submitted my name, and I will not take no for an answer."

"I was hoping you would ask me. I would so love to meet Tae, ya know?" she says as she drifts off some.

The girl is obsessed over the man. I mean she calls him her husband for goodness sakes!