Epilogue

The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time. – Julia Child

EIGHT MONTHS LATER

I was sitting in the hospital as another contraction hit me hard. RM was at my side holding my hand as Jimin and Jungkook sat outside in the waiting room. We had spoke about this moment for weeks and RM came out the winner that would be at my side when I gave birth.

Pain cramped down my back as the doctor urged me to push at my next contraction. I yelled in pain as I felt myself tear and the doctor told me that he could see the head of the baby. RM held my hand, even though, I knew I was hurting him. The next contraction came and I was told to push hard one last time. I did and soon a cry could be heard in the room.

"It's a girl." The doctor tells us. She is cleaned up and brought over and placed on my chest.

"She's beautiful." RM tells me.

"She is Jungkook's child." I say.

A few weeks ago we were able to do a DNA test to see who the father was. Jungkook's name had been announced and he nearly fainted.

"I will let them in now." The doctor says, indicating that she will allow the other two in.

They come into the room and coo over the little girl in my arms.

"She's beautiful noona." Jungkook tells me.

"We did well, didn't we?" I ask.

"We did." He says and smiles.

Our little girl is taken to be weighed and fed, while I am cleaned and moved to a private room. Jungkook and Jimin are sent to get waters for RM and themselves. He demanded he remain by my side.

Once I was cleaned up and moved to my room, our little girl was brought back in her crib and set next to my bed. We are sitting chatting when the others come in loaded with gifts, flowers and balloons. They had taken on their roles as fathers rather easily. Everyone except Tae who was now engaged to Lindsay was in a relationship with me.

"I'm next to give our girl a baby." Jin pouts.

"Let the girl rest. She just gave birth." Hobi yells at his mate.

"But, I'm just saying."

"We will take a vote and whoever wins gets to put the next baby in me." I say, ending the fight.

They all groan.

"When are Lindsay and Tae going to be here?" Suga asks, "Maybe they can end this debate."

"They should be landing soon." RM says as he glances at his phone. "Sejin and Buyeongji went to fetch them from the airport."

"Is it weird having Tae live in the States now?" Jimin asks. "It seems like yesterday he was still here."

"And I will be here soon." He says as they enter the room. "Lindsay has agreed to move here with me."

I hold my arms out to my best friend as she hugs me. "She's beautiful." She says as she pulls away and coos at the little one. "Thank god she looks like you."

"Hey!" JK yelps and the baby cries.

Lindsay picks her up and places her in my arms. She quiets as she falls asleep.

"You need your rest too." She says taking the little one and placing her back in the crib.

I nod as I settle back in my bed and close my eyes. I dream of our future together and its beautiful.

**********

When I opened my eyes later, I looked around to find myself in my room back in the states. The whole things had been a very realistic dream on my part. I sat up and looked over to my phone and noted that tomorrow I would go for my last chemo treatment. I would soon be cancer free.

I cried as I realized that the dream had made me feel so alive, so healthy, that being here and now broke me in half. That world would never come true, I just knew it as I moved from the bed and took a shower to freshen up.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top before moving over to my computer to check some emails. I went through a lot of them, as many were spam. One email caught my eyes as I quickly opened it and my eyes widened as I stared at the letter.

It all started like this:

Welcome to Bangtan Island contestants!

Bangtan Island is where everything is BTS every day!

Come along on this journey of love, hate and deceit as you learn what it truly means to be an ARMY.

In the end will you be the one to love or hate, watch and see!

Bangtan out!

Author's Note:

I like to thank everyone who came out to read this book. It was created by a dream my best friend had. She told me all about her dream and gave me the permission to write the book. This book was unplanned for sure and I hope I made it fun for all of you.