Chapter Fourteen

I always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. – Jorge Luis Borges

After that night, the three of us became inseparable. The others had been told of my pregnancy as well as Lady. I wanted to tell Em and Lutz, but Lady had talked me out of it, just for the sake of my well-being. She was scared that they would turn on me if they realized that I was sleeping with three of the seven members of BTS.

The morning went by quickly with breakfast followed by some beach games while the crew removed the tables and chairs from the dining room. Today the rest of us contestants would be putting on a fashion show for the members and whoever they liked the best would win. Clothes, shoes, accessories were brought in by the stylist for us to use. Costumes from around the world were also brought also brought in. It was heard that some of the girls wanted to dress in traditional clothing from their country.

Lunch was served outside as the dining area was still being set up. It was after 1pm that afternoon we were brought into the room. Our plus ones were asked to take seats as they would be the audience. BTS took their seats on the other side the walkway that had been set up. Us contestants were ushered into another room where we would pick out an outfit to where. We went in one by one so that none of us saw what the others were wearing until we hit the walkway. I had been last to go and I knew what I was going to wear; it would be something none of those girls would be comfortable to wear. Once my outfit was picked out and placed in a black bag, I rejoined the others before being ushered into another room where we were separated by temporary walls. Here our hair and makeup would be done by the stylists.

I took a chair and noted that Jimin's stylist was going to be the one to style me today. She was a married woman with two little girls. Jimin was her baby according to her. She was happy that she got me as I was one of her favorites. She pulled my blond hair up into a high ponytail, curling only the ends. She applied dark eye makeup to my eyes to bring out my blue eyes, while keeping the rest of my makeup neutral. My lips were painted a deep, dark red color. She pulled out my outfit and giggled.

"You are so going to make those boys go nuts." She whispers as she helps me into the clothing. She pulled out a pair of thigh high boots to pair with my outfit.

I looked in the mirror and gasped. I looked so different, I was sure to knock those boys off their feet. I wore a white shirt that had been split down the middle and tied with white string. It showed off my cleavage a lot. The skirt was a silver grey color and sat just above my knees. With the large loop earrings and chain necklace, I looked like a sex goddess.

  With the large  loop earrings and chain necklace, I looked like a sex goddess

"Are you ready to walk the walkway?" she asks me as I turn to her and smiles.

"Let's knock those boys off their feet, shall we?" I say as I strut from my cubicle and out to the walkway.

I was the first to be done, so I was announced and I strutted down the walkway. Jin looked at me in horror, RM, Jimin and Jungkook looks stunned, Suga was amused and Hobi just stared at me blankly. Tae on the other hand was looking down at his hands. Probably because Lady was on the other side sending him a glare.