Chapter Fifteen

It is better to have your head in the clouds, and know where you are...than to breathe the clearer atmosphere below them, and think that you are in paradise. – Henry David Thoreau

Days begin to blend into one another as the countdown begins. We only had two days left on the island before it was time to go home. Lady was sad that she and Tae would not be able to spend more time with one another as she had to get home back to work and he had an album to complete. I told them both that sometime soon they should just get together and take a trip together alone. My suggestion was met with huffs and annoying words by Lady.

I went to breakfast as to not deal with her pissy attitude as I knew she was just scared. Today was actually our last whole day together with BTS and even I was sad. I had been figuring things out about my life back home in the states and now with me carrying their baby, I would have to plan my future and that meant moving to another country to do so. I would tell them later tonight of my decision to come to Seoul after leaving here instead of going home. My things could be packed by my family and shipped here. I could handle making calls and emailing people for my files as I wanted to stay with my boyfriends for as long as possible.

After breakfast we were asked to don our bathing suits and begin packing as we would all be leaving after breakfast in the morning. This gave the crew time to set up the pool with lights and music along with food, drinks and snacks. We would party for the rest of the day as a sort of end of the show type thing. Some of the party would be filmed for the show, but only so much of it as it was more for relaxing. Tomorrow we would be filmed saying our goodbyes and leaving. I dreaded that moment; it would be when I would tell Lady I would not be returning back with her.

I arrived at the pool and took a seat. A drink was handed to me and I posed with it for the crew. It would be part of the still life photos for the show. Once everyone arrived and photos and videos were taken, we were left to have fun.

Lunch and Dinner would be held poolside with BBQ that was constantly being made. Music blared and videos of our time here were played as we continued into the night.

That night around a bonfire we reminisced of our time here, the bad and the ugly had been told to keep quiet as BTS wanted this time to be a good time. The last of the interviews were done with closing remarks and we were thanked for our participation. I was named the winner of the board and given all the BTS merch available. It would be shipped home, but I pulled RM aside and asked that it be sent to his home instead. When he asked why, I told him that I was returning with him. Hybe and their management would have to be brought aware of my pregnancy. He nodded and told the manager who looked at me oddly but said nothing.

We head back to our huts to pack and rest for the night. Tomorrow tears were sure to fall. Especially on my side. I packed silently as I was so tired. My hormones were all over the place.

"Are you going to miss it here?" I hear Lady ask me.

"Yes. In some ways, it was amazing being here."

"It was. I'm just glad I was able to come with you." She says as she comes over to hug me.

"Lady, I am not coming home to Pennsylvania." I blurt out.

"Why?" she asks.

"I'm pregnant and one of the boys is the father."

She turns and stares at me, "Not my Tae?" she asks.

I shake my head, "No. RM, Jungkook or Jimin is the father."

"Seriously Cole? You slept with all three of them?"

"I did and I regret nothing."

She sighs, "Just be safe will you." She says, hugging me one more time as she zips her bag and heads to bed. I climb into bed and close my eyes and drift off, wondering what was in store for my future.

THE NEXT MORNING

We had one last breakfast together. Goodbyes were said, hugs were given and goodie bags were handed to all that attended. Mine was stored in my carry on as I would be heading out with BTS to their private jet.

"Thank you all for joining us here on Bangtan Island. Make sure to keep an eye out for when it airs. Signing out." RM says and BTS waves at everyone before walking away.

I'm escorted to the boat with them while the others are loaded on another. Sannie stops Lady, "Why is she on that boat?"

"She's heading to Seoul for business. BTs were nice enough to give her a lift." She says before passing her and taking a seat.

Lady had been asked to keep my pregnancy quiet. She happy to do so as she hated for anything to happen to me.

"Lucky bitch." I heard the girl say before taking her seat.

Suga passes me and just shakes his head, "Crazy girl." He mutters and I smirk.

The boats leave the dock. Theirs heading one way and ours another. Jimin comes over to my side once we are out of sight and gives me a hug.

"Are you scared?" he asks.

"Yes. I am literally moving to another country."

"You will be fine." RM says from my other side, "You have BTS to protect you."

"And our first Bangtan baby." Suga points out, "This will be a shit show for sure!"

"ARMY will not find out for a long while. I plan on keeping this baby a secret for now."

"You will be showing in a few months, how will you do that?" Hobi asks.

RM takes my hand, "She'll be moving to my parent's home in the country. My sister and they will take care of her while we work here."

"But what if you're not the father?" Jin asks.

"I am still the father regardless. The four of us are in a relationship together. Nothing will change that."

"Bloody nuts." Suga mutters.

I snort, "You're just jealous I didn't ask you to join."

"What?" Hobi shouts.

"If any of you wanted to join, I was up front and told them I would not be against it. It's your decision. We four made our decisions. So whatever the future holds is up to you."

"She's crazy." Jin mutters.

"Crazy in love." Tae smirks, "I'm out. I plan on swooning your best friend."

"Good luck. She likes being alone."

"She will give in." he says.

I shake my head and laugh.

We exit the boat 30 minutes later and are ushered to their private jet. A blanket is thrown over my head to hide my identity to the paparazzi that have decided to swarm us. Once we are on the jet and the blinds are shut, the blanket is removed from over my head.

"That was crazy." I say as I take my seat and fasten my belt.

"It will be worst once we get back." Jimin says from across from me.

"Oh joy." I say and sigh.

Two days later we landed in Seoul and from there on out my life changed drastically.