Chapter Three

Paradise is here and nowhere: you must take your joy with you, or you will never find it. – Orison Swett Marden

We arrived at the island an hour later and docked on a large pier. Many other crew members came out to greet us and help us onto the island. We were then assigned our huts, which were large structures with large and airy bedrooms that overlooked the ocean. We began unpacking our things as I didn't want to deal with it later on tonight.

"Are you excited to meet BTS?" Lady asks me as I hang up my clothing in the shared closet.

"I am, but I am also scared. What if they don't like us?"

Lady snorts, "They are too humble to hate anyone, ya nut. Besides, I think you would be the one to make friends with any of them."

"I know. I am too kind for your liking." I sigh as I finish unpacking and fall on my queen-sized bed with a sigh.

"At least you're not conceited like those Frenchman Pez and Ray. They give me chills."

"Yeah, they gave me bad vibes as well. Thank goodness their huts are on the other side on the common areas." I say.

I look to my phone and realize its 5pm and it's time to make our way to main building for dinner. Luckily, while we were talking, we freshened up and placed coats on as it was a bit chilly tonight.

We made our way to the main building and stepped inside, noting that most of the contestants and their companions were already there. The Japanese girls and French brothers were still not here.

"Welcome!" one of the crew members greet us as she leads us to the large, air, living room. Once the rest of the others get here, BTS will come out and greet you all." She tells us as we take seats on some couches near a corner.

"I'm excited." Lady whispered as she grabbed my hand, "We'll be meeting BTS!"

I shook my head. I was calm and collected at the moment, but I knew the moment they entered the room, I was going to embarrass myself.

Pez, Ray, Sannie and Taki finally entered the room and took their seats. The woman who had greeted us came back into the room and moved to the front, center of the living room and got our attention.

"Welcome contestants and friends to Bangtan Island. This is a new reality show that will star you and BTS. We have some basic rules to go over with you before the boys join us for dinner." She starts.

"First rule is that you will only be filmed in the common rooms, by the pool or at the beach. Your rooms and changing rooms are off limits to cameras for your privacy." She says.

"Second rule is that you will only be in BTS' presence when allowed to. They are to be left alone if they are not slated to be with you. If one of them asks to walk with you or join you, then it is acceptable."

"Third rule is that all foods must be consumed in the eating designated area. Snacks will not be permitted in your huts for safety reasons."

"Last rule is just to have fun. We want a show that depicts true ARMIES and BTS."

After she finishes, we clap our hands.

"Now let's move to the dining room and then you will meet BTS!" she says as we all file into the large dining area and where there are seven square table and three seats. We walk in and take our seats. Each seat is marked with a card with our names on it. Lady and I are at one table with Jungkook's name on the other.

"Tonight, you will each have one on one time with a member. This has been organized by your names being picked by the members. Please be courteous and well mannered." She says before leaving the room.