Chapter Eight

Here is an unspeakable secret: paradise is all around us and we do not understand. – Thomas Merton

It's a few days later and there have been some games played, Pez and Sannie won a few so I was down a few points, but today there was 3 gamers to be played and I was hoping that I could rack up some more points to get back to the #1 spot.

I quickly got dressed in a pair of short and a cami, pulling my hair up into a ponytail before slipping my sandals on. I woke up this morning to find that Lady had already left and I could tell that she was spending a lot of time with Tae when she could. I was happy for her. If they dated, they had my approval.

I left the hut and made my way to the dining area and took a seat near the front, as I knew if I took a seat in the back, I would be forced to move yet again. I could tell that the others did not like the fact that BTS spent more time with Lady and I then they did with the others.

Everyone filed in and took their seats before BTS and Lady entered the room and sat. Today they were spread out to chat with the others as Lady took a seat at my table. The kitchen crew brought out the breakfast spread and drinks before shuffling back into the kitchen. Again, BTS went first and got their food then the rest of us did. Lady and I were again right behind the boys as my hand was grabbed by Hobi and Lady's by Jungkook. I shook my head as I again earned glares from the others.

We ate in silence, sitting back at our places we had taken seats at. The breakfast was amazing of course and when Jin rose to his feet, our attention turned to him.

"While we are eating and sitting around, the guys and I have decided to play 20 questions, BTS style. All the questions will pertain to us or our concept. There will be two rounds. The player that gets the most questions correct will win the game and be placed on the board. The first question is: What is BangtanTV?"

The room went silent as everyone thought for a moment, my hand flew up.

"Cole?" he asks.

"It's your official YouTube channel under HYBE." I state.

"They have a channel?" I heard one of the others ask and I look at them oddly.

"Uh yeah. All their videos and such are on it. Don't you know that?"

Ray shakes his head, "I just watch them off their Facebook page."

I mentally slap myself.

"Jin laughs, "Anyways, the second question is: What is a Cypher?"

Em jumps to her feet and shakes her hand, looking excited.

"Yes Em?"

"It's a term used in hip-hop. But you also have a few Cyphers off your albums as well!" she says happily.

"Correct." Jin says. "You guys are doing well."

Hobi stands up as Jin takes a seat. "What does G.C.F. stand for?"

Lady raises her hand.

"Yes Lady? This point will go to Cole if you answer correctly."

"It means Golden Closet Films that Jungkook created. It's for his videos." She replies.

"Very good." He nods, "What does a bias mean?"

All the arms go up and Jin points to Lutz in the back as I guess his hand went up first.

"Lutz if you answer, your point will go to your sister. What is your answer?"

"Bias means your favorite member."