Chapter Thirteen

When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise. – William Makepeace Thackeray

It was a few more days later as the doctor had returned to the island to talk to me about my blood work. That morning I had breakfast with the boys, Lady, Em and Lutz. Once I was done, they went to play cards while RM and I went to find out what the man had to say.

"Good morning Nicole and RM, how are you this fine day?" he asks as we step into a private hut to speak.

"I feel good today." I tell him.

"That's good. So your blood work came back and this time it's positive that you are pregnant Nicole."

My eyes widened as I look over to RM worriedly.

"Are you certain?" I hear him ask.

"I'm positive. She's only a few weeks along."

I groan. That would mean one of the boys is the father. I'm so stupid!

"Will she be alright until we finish filming?" he continues to ask questions.

"I will be giving her prenatal vitamins to begin taking." He says before turning to me, "I ask that when you get home to make an appointment with your physician to make sure you're alright."

I nod. "I can do that."

He nods as he pats my head, "Congrats sweetie." He says and he leaves.

I take a chair and slump into it. "RM..." I start and stop.

"It's alright." He tells me.

I shake my head, "No, it's not. This can't be happening now."

"And why not?" he asks as he kneels to look me in the face.

"I will not be the reason to ruin your career."

He grabs my face with his large hands and stares me in the eyes. "You are mine." He growls, "Even if this baby belongs to Jimin or Jungkook, you're mine."

I can only stare at him.

"We will keep this quiet for now, but the moment I feel you are in danger in any way, this will come to light and the others will know. Rules be damned at this point."

I try to hold back tears, "But, the group, Bang..."

"They will be alright with it. We are older now and starting families was always in the cards with us."

"But I thought you would always find a pretty idol woman to marry."

He snorts, "I want a tough, head-strong woman and I will not find that in an idol woman unless your name is Jessi."

"She is badass." I agree.

"Now you see why I don't care? I want you Cole. I've always wanted you."

"Then we will tell the others soon. Let me enjoy this peace for a moment before the world turns on me."

"I will be right by your side." He says as we stand and leave the hut.

It was lunch time when we arrived to the dining room. Everyone was sitting and eating. I could hear angry whispers from Pez and Ray. Before I knew it, I was being shoved away from RM and sent falling to the floor hard.

"What the hell!" I hear Suga yell as Pez moves over to me and I notice that he has a piece of broken glass in his hand. I try to catch RM's attention to the fact that I was being threatened, but he and the others had their hands full taking care of the others.