Chapter Nine

Life is paradise, and we are all in paradise, but we refuse to see it. – Fyodor Dostoevsky

It was a four days later when I joined BTS and the others in the dining area for breakfast. I sat with Jimin and RM as we had been becoming closer over the last few days. Lady and I would talk late at night at our huts about our escapades with the boys. She was adamant that her and Tae's relationship was purely platonic, while mine was sexual.

"Are you alright?" I heard Jimin ask as I had zoned off into my own thoughts.

"Yeah, I was just thinking over what Lady and I were talking about last night in out hut."

He nods, knowing that it can't be brought up here as there were too many ears and eyes on us.

"Are you feeling better though?" RM asked as he brought up that the other day I had been sick to my stomach.

"I feel much better. I think the heat and food is just getting to me. I'm not use to so much sun and hot weather and the food is richer than I am used to." I say and they sigh in relief.

Breakfast ends shortly later and we are asked to remain in the dining room as the staff clears away all the leftover food and dirty dishes. They wiped down the tables and replaced the table covers with new ones before restocking waters and drinks and then leaving the room.

Jin stands, "Since it is too hot to be outdoors today. We will be playing indoor games. The first one we will be playing is Jenga but with a twist. Each block contains a symbol and that symbol contains an action that must be done in order to gain a point. The contestant or their plus one that gains the most points will win the game and be placed on the board."

"Jin will be the host of this game. We have picked names from a hat for the two groups." RM continues. Jimin will be the leader of group 1, while Jungkook is the leader of group 2."

Jin moves alongside him as he pulls out a paper with names. "Group 1 will consist of Cole, Em. Lady, Lee, Lutz, Ray, Rosa, Suga and Taki. Group 2 will consist of Dee, Hobi, Lai, Lena, Pez, RM, Sannie, Tae and Tia."

We moved to our respectable groups, placing our chairs around a table that held Jenga blocks. A list of activities sat in both Jimin and Jungkook's hands as they would be the ones handing out the activity we had to do to earn points.

"Are we ready to play?" Jin asks and we cheer.

The game starts and I am the first to go. I remove and show the symbol to Jimin who marks it down. He looks up to me and smirks, "Thumb wrestle with Suga." He says and I can hear Suga swear under his breath.

We thumb wrestle for a moment and I know that Suga let me win. The game goes on for another hour or so until Hobi knocks the blocks down. With the block he's holding, Jimin reads off the symbol, "You must kiss one of our players." He says.

I lean into Hobi and whisper in his ear and he smirks. Jimin is clueless on what happens next. Hobi grabs his face and places a wet kiss on his lips and pulls back. We're all laughing and clapping at the scene, causing the other team to stop and see what the commotion is all about.

"What the heck hyung!" Jimin yells as he wipes his mouth. "I said a player."

"You are our leader and a player are you not?" I point out.

Jin nods from his seat, "She's correct. You played into your own twisted game there Jimin."

Jimin mutters curses as he walks away, most likely to brush his teeth and rinse his mouth.

"That was so funny!" Lady laughed.

"Points to Cole for that fantastic idea." Jin says and my group claps.