Chapter Eleven

Paradise is not somewhere else...it is within you. And it is not in some other time, after death...It is in you right now. – Rajneesh

It was a few days later and things have calmed down a bit. Suga and Jimin watch me closely when Ray and Pez are around. Those two were also spoken to by Bang and the crew and told to calm it down or they would be asked to leave.

We ate breakfast, speaking with one another as some of the contestants were now creating cliques and Lady and I were not part of it. Em and Lutz still came around, but when the others called them over, we were ignored.

BTS saw this happen and they were disgusted by their behaviors. I had to tell them that people in the world are like that and not everything can be easy. That calmed them down.

We were then split up as the contest winners would be interviewed. I sat in a chair while the others came in behind me. Sannie looked down and shook her head. "You need to move." She tells me.

Without thinking anything of it, I get up and wait for everyone to take their seats. The last seat was in the very back and since I was short, you could barely see me. The interviewer tried getting me to sit in front but Sannie, Lee and Pez said no and that I was find back there.

What no one knew was that BTS was watching this whole thing unravel. RM clenched his jaw as I was treated poorly. Tae held Lady's hand as she wanted to storm from the room and punch them.

"This will have to be talked about." Suga said from his seat, "We can't allow this to continue."

"But it will feel like favoritism." Jin said.

"Who cares?" Hobi retorted, "This is unbecoming of ARMIES. If they saw this right now, many of them would be pissed."

"He's right." Lady says, "True ARMY would never be like that."

They watched as the interview continued. Lady was upset that Cole was being treated poorly. Once the interview was done, the host came over to her and apologized before the camera went off.

Jimin dashed from the room and headed straight for Cole. He didn't care what the others thought of him and her. This was the last straw for him and he would lash out at anyone who dared to hurt her in the future.

Cole sits back down in her chair as her heart clenches. That interview had been rough. Every time she had been asked a question, someone else would pipe in and answer it. You could tell that the staff was getting angry at that. When it was over, the host came over and apologized for their behavior. I told her that I was used to it and that it was fine. She said she wanted to interview me one on one with one of the members at a later date.

"Talk to RM and set it up. I won't agree to anything when it involves them." I tell her and she nods before leaving the room.

The door barely shuts when Jimin runs in and pulls me into an embrace.

"Are you alright?" he asks.

"I'm fine. Just pissed."

"I would be too. That was wrong on so many levels."

"What can we do? If you say anything they will know that you are siding with me."

"It wouldn't matter. Bang and our crew were watching this interview in the other room. We saw and heard everything Cole. Bang wants this dealt with tonight."

"Oh god." I say as I lay my head on his chest and whimper.

"It will be fine." He says as he brushes my hair. "How about we head to our hut and have lunch together. Lady and Tae should be there by now with the food."