Chapter Twelve

Paradise is for those who make paradise. – Ursula K. Le Guin

A few days went by as I recovered from the stress of everything going on. The other contestants were made to play games to gain points as to keep the show moving along. They had enough footage of Lady and me to make it look like we were playing. But in truth, I was lied up in bed resting.

Jimin came in with a tray full of breakfast foods and placed it on my lap once I sat up.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Breakfast in bed. The guys and I thought this would be good for you."

"I miss them you know."

He sits down next to me once the tray is secure. "They miss you too, but they are worried for you too."

"I'll be fine." I tell him.

"You better be. We still have 18 days of the show to film still." He jokes.

"And I will just have to annoy you." I retort, earning a grin from him.

"Go eat and I will be back later." He says as he gets up to leave.

"You can't stay?" I ask.

He shakes his head sadly, "The crew wants me there for the group interview with us members. It's an easy day with arts and crafts. The doctor will be here soon to look you over and hopefully you can join us." He says before leaving.

I eat my food in silence as there is not much else to do without a television in my new room.

You heard that right, my new room. After Lady and my hut were wrecked, the guys moved us into a hut next to theirs. It was constantly being watched by the guards that were with them. Once my things were recovered from Lee, some clothing was brought to us to wear since much of our stuff was ruined. Tae had sent one of his stylists to the main land to pick us up new things and she did a wonderful job picking out clothing for us both.

Even our luggage and hygiene products were replaced. Lady and I would be going home with all new things.

I finished eating and got up to place the tray on the table nearby. I was still a bit weak, but I was able to place the tray on the table and move back to the bed before the door opened and the doctor, medic and RM stepped inside.

"How is our patient today?" the doctor asks as he comes over and shakes my hand gently.

"Tired, but bored." I say and earn a smile.

"Well, I will check you over and if you are alright, I will let you out of this hut. How does that sound?"

I smile, "Perfect. I'm bored without a television."

RM shakes his head, "I gave you books to read."

"I read them all." I say with a grin.

He shakes his head, "I'll just have to get you more."

"Okay." I say as the doctor and medic go over some things with me before taking my blood yet again."

"Are you still feeling weak and tired?" he asks.

"Yes." I say.

He shakes his head as he takes my blood and hands the finished capsules over to the medic.

"Something is defiantly wrong." He says, "And you say, that otherwise, you're fine?"

"Yes. Besides fainting and feeling weak, I feel fine."

He nods, "I will get these labs done quickly. There has to be something off. We may need you to go to the main land to be checked out at the hospital."