45. forty-five

☆---•°○°•---☆

Guys, here's the update.

And to tell you, the college fest is finally over and I took part in group dance and my group won the 2nd prize.

Overall it was an amazing fest and yeah I enjoyed a lot. From Tomorrow I have to go back to my schedule and I have exams from 18th so have to study a lot.

And after exams, I have my cousin's wedding so let's see how it goes.

Anyways, please vote and comment.

I'll try to update more frequently.

Happy reading 🩷

"Bhabhi so gyi?" Rithik exclaimed when he glanced at his sister-in-law who was laying comfortably in her husband's arms on the couch. They all moved to Ayansh's penthouse after the cafe.

(Bhabhi is asleep?)

Ayansh badly wanted to deny but couldn't say anything when Aadhya approved of it.

The other three, Shivam Ruhi and Rithik were sitting on the ground, cozily wrapped in the blanket while focusing on the big screen in front of them and were munching on the popcorns and chips.

Ayansh kept his index on his lips, gesturing him to lower his voice and saw Shivam and Ruhi looking in their direction, a teasing smile adoring their lips.

He pointed at the screen in front of them, telling them to focus on the movie and adjusted the blanket around his wife and patted her head gently when he felt her moving a little in her sleep.

"The movie isn't even halfway and Bhabhi slept?" He heard Ruhi whispering who was sitting in front of the couch, looking at her brother.

"Tabiyat thik hai inki?" She asked further and received a nod from her brother.

(Is she fine?)

"She had a hectic day at office," He whispered and saw Shivam lowering the volume of the movie.

"You guys can continue, I'll move to the room." He told them before he got up from the couch after picking up his wife in his arms.

"Goodnight," He heard them as he moved to the threshold of the room and gave a slight nod.

Laying her on the bed, he gently covered her with the blanket before he himself moved inside it.

A few hours rolled down the horizon and the sunrays peaked into the house. Ayansh opened his eyes and a smile appeared on his lips seeing his wife cuddled up in his arms.

"I hope you'll have heart to face what's coming to you, today." He mumbled before kissing her forehead and got off the bed after covering her properly with the blanket. Moving to the bathroom, he freshened up and walked out of the room.

His gaze fell on the younger ones who probably fell asleep in the living room while watching the movie.

Shaking his head, he moved to them, after adjusting the blanket he picked up the bowls and empty wrappers prior to moving inside the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.