Chapter 18 - (S2) Back To U.A

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

After me and Tsu had stopped the stopaways back at the internship, it was unfortunately the day we go back at U.A, and what better way to start our first day back?
This.

Kirishima,Sero,Y/n: "Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugo?!" We said in unison laughing our asses off

Bakugo: "Stop laughing!" His right hand was shaking. "My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I washed it! Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you!"
Sero: "I'd like to see you try, Side-Part boy!" At that point I was on the floor.
Bakugo: "What did you siad?!" He screamed while his hair went back to normal.
Kirishima,Sero,Y/n: "It's back!"

Meanwhile with Mina, Tsu and Jiro...

Mina: "Wow, you even got to fight villans? I'm so jealous!" She with her hands on the table and gripping her right fist.
Jiro: "I just helped people evacuate and did logistical support, so I didn't do any actual fighting though." Jiro said playing with her ear jacks.
Mina: "It's still amazing tough!" She placed her hands on Tsu's desk.
Tsu: "All Me and Y/n-chan did was train and go on patrols, too. There was just one time when we caught smugglers from a neighborhood 8
county." Tsu moved her finger next to her chin.
Jiro,Mina: "That's crazy!" They send surprised stares at her.
Tsu: "What about you Ochaco-chan? How was your week?"

Tsu turned her head and saw Ochaco with a weird aura around her while doing punches in the air.

Ochaco: "It was very worthwhile..."
Tsu: "Ochaco's awaken, huh?"
Jiro: "She went to that battle hero's place, right?"

With the pervert duo...

Kaminari: "That's a huge change for just one week..." There was a bit of concern on his voice.
Mineta: "Change? That's not it, Kaminari-kun." He lift his fingers up and suddenly started biting his nails with a weird expression. "Women are all demons. They're just finding their true personalities."
Kaminari: "What did you see at Mt. Lady's place?!" He then removed Mineta's hand from his mouth. "I was kinda frowned over and had a good time. But the ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most were you three right?"