Ch.4

Keke
How dare he just demand me to go out with him like that ,do I look like a dog that you can give commands to, the last time I checked I'm a human. But I'm and still not going to pass on the opportunity to talk and learn more about him , the only thing I know is that him and his friend own their own magazine company.
I would like to learn his likes and dislikes , and why he demanded I go out with him.

I look over at the clock on the wall to see whst time it is, He told me to be read by 8 and right now its 7:15. I have 45 minutes to get ready I better hurry.
I take a quick shower and put on a  black maxi dress with short sleeves and pair it with some big hoop earrings , and my black strap up sandals. I looked at myself in the mirror I look really good ,this dress makes by butt look bigger.
I went downstairs and waited until he came to pick me up.
8:00 came around and he isn't hear he's probably running s little late.
30 minutes later he still has not shown up i am starting to get a little mad.
It is now officially 9:00 he better be dead somewhere In a ditch if he's not I'm going to kill him myself.
There was a knock at the door I went to answer it.
"Who is it"
"Reece"
"Your late"
"I know I'm sorry I got caught up at work"
"Did you not have your phone to call me"
"I forgot" oh so you forgot
"And I forgot that I don't want to go out anymore"
"Come on keke I'm sorry give me another chance" I thought it over for a bit and decided that I will give him one chance and that's it
"Okay fine"
I opened the door And looked at him he looked really good
"You look beautiful"
"Thank you ,you look nice"
"Are you ready " I grabbed my phone and purse
"Yes let's go"
He placed a hand on my back and lead me to the car
Once we were settle in the car I asked him where were going
"Where going out to eat at a new restuarnt that just opened up"
"Okay"
"Are you okay"
"Yes I'm fine"
I'm actually not fine my date practically stood me up and I wasted my time thinking about what I wanted to wear on this date with him. The start of this date is already down hill.

FOLLOW!!!

LIKE!!!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!

*THANKS FOR READING , LIKING AND LEAVING COMMENTS