Ch.14

Keke

The cars comes to a stop and I look over at my savor.

"What's wrong" I say
"We have to change cars they probably already ran my tags and are after us. They won't find us if we change out the car now" he said
He pulled the car up to the curb were a lot of other cars were, he jumped out and clicked a button on his key chain and the door to the car in front of us suddenly opened up.

I opened the door prepared to get out, but he rushed to my side just as my feet toughed the ground, and he scooped me right up in His arms.

"Who are you...why are you helping me"?

"I'll explain everything once were in the car" he said

Once we were settled in the car I looked over at him.

He turned to me and smiled.

"Impatient one aren't yah"

"I'm waiting" I said.

He let out a sigh and began to explain.

"Well first off I'm venitto van acker, I work for the men that kidnapped you...well I worked for them, but ever since they started kidnapping and sailing women and children off as slaves I have been trying to get out of the Russian mafia, so that's why helped you and all those other women escape today, and don't worry the women and children have been on the run just as we are, you see I have put together a group if men that help those trying too get out of the game, we even have some police officers on our side, so as soon as we get you back into the states I can hand you over to the Italian mafia or your boyfriend James in exchange for some supplies needed to help the other girls still trapped back at the warehouse" he said.

"James know about all this" I ask.
"Yes he does... In fact he been going crazy searching for you day and night"

"How do know that he won't blame you for kidnappings me"

"Well by telling you all this information I hope can persuade you to have some form of a thank you, for saving you back their"

"Well it's working...thank you you really didn't have to risk your life for me but I'm glad you did... And also glad that we didn't get hurt in the process".

"Your welcome...you might want to get some rest we have a wild couple of days left together".

"Okay goodnight" I say.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE