Ch.15

James

The last few weeks have been pure torture for me not being able to see my love.

I spend me days hunting for logans men. He's very skilled and at covering his tracks , but it won't work with us were strong and smarter them him. I will find my love and once I do I will kill his with my cold hard hands.

I was at home getting some work done when the doorbell goes off. I pull my gun out of my pants and get closer to the door.

"Who is it"I say.
"Brooke baby" my old play thing said

I never really even liked her. I just needed someone to give me a good time. But I could have found someone better she was just a waste of time and now she won't leave me alone.

Rolling my eyes I open the door.
"What are you doing here Brooke"I say
"I missed you" she says.
"Look we hooked up a couple of times but that was it I'm not looking for a slut as a girlfriend so you can leave" I said sternly, getting ready to close the door in her face, but a manicured hand stops me.

"WHAT"

"I...I thought you liked me, didn't you enjoy our time together, I mean I gorgeous I have a great body and the sex was amazing... You'll miss me when I gone" she said then stepped inside and took her coat off to reveal a naked Brooke."don't you want to finish where we left off".

If it wasnt for Kerry on my mind 24/7 I would have accepted her offer.

"Brooke get the hell out of my house U DONT WANT YOU I WILL NEVER WANT YOU....YOU WERE JUST A QUICK FUCK THERES NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT YOU AND IF YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED I NEVER REACHED MY CLIMAX ONCE WITH YOU And I have found someone who can love and she the same, so pick up your jaw, tuck your tail between your legs and WALK YOUR ASS STRAIGHT OUT OF HERE"

I saw tears in her eyes as she walked out, but I have no time to care about sluts, I have better things to be concerns about.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

.