Ch.16

° I have added a new character to the story her name is Brooke. She was James on again off again fuck buddy.
Before he found Kerry, and now she wants him back and will do anything to get James back.

Keke

I wake up in an unknown room, then I start to remember that I was kidnapped by Reece. 

I get out of the bed and walk out the room and down the hall. I wander around for a couple of minutes until I find  a door with this delicious scent coming from the other side. 

I question my options of staying out here in the hallway, or going into the room and find the source of that scent. 

Walking into the room I don't see anyone, but  I hear water running so I make my way over to the bathroom.

Me being me I don't knock I just opened the door and am met with the wet back of an unknown male.

I see water droplets slower cascading down his spine and disappearing in his towel.

I reach out to though them totally aware that he will feel it, but go about it any way.

My hand slowly comes in contact with his back. The person jumps back quickly.

Then they turn around and I am met with the piercing brown eyes of Reece.

A blush makes it slowly across my  face, and I turn my head in embarrassment  and look down. At the ground and start to speak.

"S..sorry I didn't know you were I...in h..h.here" I tell him in a shaky voice.

I don't hear anything for a while, so I look up to see Reece with lust swirling in his eyes.
I try to leave out the room but he catches me and slams the door and pins my body against the door.

He moves his head so it is hovering above my ear.

In a husky breath he breathes out....

*To be continued*

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE
*