Ch.11

Reece

I was out at one of my new clubs that I am remodeling when I got a call from James telling me that I need to come down to the warehouse now.

I got there to the warehouse in about five minutes tops, I push through the doors and look around for james but i came up with nothing. Instead i find one of the guys that has been like my second right hand man Broc.

"Hey man have you seen James" i say.

"he came here a few minutes ago on the phone screaming and cussing, he might be in the training room" he said.

"alright thanks"

making my way down the stairs i get closer and closer to the sound of shouting and vicious words of hurt, turning the corner i spot james beating a punching bag while shouting to himself.

I go and stand right by the punching bag. He automatically stops and stares me straight in the face.

" they took her man" he said in a whisper.

"what..took who" i say

"lucas and his little followers came and took Karry, he sent me a picture of her sh...she w..was gagged and raped he said if he doesn't get our new shipment by tonight she being sold to the second highest bidder...because the highest bidder gets keke".

After he said that my blood turned cold and I saw red. Storming out the room to the center of the warehouse.

"I NEED TEN OF MY BEST GUYS IN CARS NOW FOLLOWING BEHIND REECE AND I" I said while my voice bounced of the walls.

"Reece let's go if lucas wants to start a war with me then he got one".

Recap
I walk downstairs looking for something to eat. I decide on making a sand which . when all of a sudden I heard a BOOM . I grab a knife and run down the hall to the bathroom.

Meanwhile

We arrive at keke's house I kick the door open with a BOOM. I walk fast into the house when I spot her close the bathroom door.

I walked down the hall and stop at the door.

" open the door keke its me" I say hopping she in a nice mood to where she will forget what I did to her.

She opened the door and said " why are you in my house... Busting down doors like you don't have sense god gave a billy goat"

I smirked at her comment until she held up a knife. I grab her hand and slide the knife out of it in one swift movement.

CRASH

"Who else is here with you"

"Just a couple of other people... But that doesn't matter right now what matters is you...Go pack your clothes and let's go you don't have a choice" I said leaving no room for arguing

She rushed up stairs.

"Hurry up or I'm coming to get you..you have 5 seconds". I say

"Oh really well 1...2...3...4...5" she shouted.

I ran up the stairs taking them two at a time and found her in her closet searching for something when she founded it I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the room.

She tried pulling away.
But I wasn't having any of that day.

"Let me go" she said.

"No....not until your seated in the car now hush" I say sternly.

"But my suitcase" she said
"I'll send someone to get it" I say quickly.

I pulled her put the house and into the SUV that was waiting out side.

She starts looking around weirdly.

"Might want to get comfortable mi bella. Its going to be a long ride".
"Comfortable.... I was when I was at my house and not in this damn car with you" she said moving her hands around making small gestures.

Getting tired of her resisting my commands I pull her body close to mine, in a position to where she is sitting on my lap.I put both her hands behind her back and foce her face to look directly at mine. Getting turned on by her beautiful features I start to run my hands up and down her arms, and shoulder.
She starts to protest but I intense stare stops, letting me know that she is just ad effected by this as I am, which brings a devilish smirk to my face.
Not wanting the moment to end I pull her even further into my lap and buckle the seat belt trapping us together.

"Are you comfortable now mi Bella" I say with more of an accent.

She opens her mouth to say something.

But I stopped her by placing a finger over her lips.
"Shhh. There's no use fighting me on this just lay back and relax" I say

When she finally gives up she lays her head on my chest and falls asleep.

_________________________

FIRST CHAPTER OF 2016
hoped you liked it don't forget to vote
Comment
&
Share

Happy new years!!!