Ch.7

Keke
After lastnights talk with karry were suppose to be going out to this new club called 300. Hopefully at the club I can find someone to get my mind off Reece. Now all I have to do is find something to do for eight hours long until I have to go to the club.
So why not go shopping for some things I do need to stock up.

I go upstairs strip out of my clothes and take a quick shower. When I get out I rub coconut oil on my body and put on my black bra and panty set. Then also I pick out a some jeans that have holes in then with a tan lacy loose fitting shirt , and pair it with my black sandals.

15 mins later

Here I am at a local grocery store , right now I am looking for milk when I bump into someone's cart.
"I'm so sorry" I say looking down
"No need to apologize sugar I should be sorry for not moving my cart" they said in a sweet country accent while Placing a finger under my chin to look at them.

When I finally saw the strangers face I froze. He was a very sexy man that had a little peach fuzz on him.
"Hi sugar" he said
"H..Hi" I said and he smiled finally removing his hand from my face.
That snapped me out of the trance I was in.

"It was nice talking to you but I have to finish shopping"
"Of course why don't I shop with you"
"Okay"

I ended up spending my whole time in the store shopping with him, we laughed together . I even learned a little bit about him, like that he just moved here from Tennessee, his name is logan, and also that he use to be a male model, but by those looks I was not surprised.