Ch.8

Keke

When Mary and I first make our way into the club all we saw were sweaty bodies bumping and grinding all over the place, but it must say it was beautiful. It's like one of the clubs you only see in movies.

I find a table far in the back of the club, while karry went to get us a couple of drinks.

Karry

I make my way over to the bar. When I get their I order keke a sex on the beach and for myself I get a  strawberry mango drink mixed with a little cognac.

Waking back to the table I feel a pair of eyes following where ever I go. I turn around and see that there's a man directly behind me.

"Can I help you" I say with a bit of attitude.

"Yes you can tell me your name".

"Mhmm you first" I say squinting my eyes at him completely annoyed now.
He let's out a short laugh followed by
" my name is logan and yours" he said with a slight touch of a southern accent.

"Karry, again is there something I can help you with"

"Well I was wondering if you would like to dance".
I look down at the drinks in my hand,and back up at him.

"Sorry I came here with someone"
"It will be a short dance ".

"Sorry no I have to go".

All of a sudden the guy graps my arm and pulls me to him.
Then comes down yo my ear and whispers
"Scream and I'll kill you"
I then fell something pointing at my side I automatically know that its a gun.

He drags me over to a door that says exit. When he goes to open the door I try and make a run for it. He punches me in the head and I fall intkbthe wall, I start to see black spots blur my vision until I'm overcome with complete darkness.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE NEW CHAPTER!!!!!