ch.13

*warning not edited*

karry

I woke up cold and wet on laying on a little mat on the floor. I turned over and saw other girls caged to the wall. I look down at myself and see that I'm naked and strapped down to a little mat and there's blooded between my legs.

The last thing that I remember is being thrown into the shower and a guy coming at me while unbuckling his pants.

All of a sudden the door is pushed opened with a BOOM!!!

In walks two huge guys with guns.

The first guy walks over to the other girls and yells at them to get up and prepare them self's for the buyers.

Then I am snatched up by my hair and caged in someone's arms.
He moves my hair and whispers in my ear.
"Shh I'm here to help you" he said.
I look him in the eyes to see if he's lying, but I see nothing but seriousness.
I nod slowly and wait for his next move.
He looks and me and smiles a little at me.
He then pushes Me behind him as he pulls out a gun and shots the other guy first in the leg then in the head.

He runs over and unties all the girls and usher them out a little door in the far corner of the room. He rush back over to me and gives me his shirt to put on then, and tried to pull me along with him while he runs, I stop midway and collapsed he picks me up and throws me over his naked shoulder and starts back running.

we make it out and we're met with a big open field surrounded by trees.

"keep your head down and hold on tight"he said.

For about an hour he's running nonstop watching out for fallen down trees and anything else that could slow us down. within a few minutes we make it out onto a open road and he rushes over to a all black SUV he throws me into the back seat and walks around to the other side if the car gets in and speeds down the road.

Finally I'm out of that hell hole.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

*sorry short chapter