Ch.18

2 weeks later

James POV

I have been working long hours throughout the night trying to find a lead that would put me closer to finding karry. That is until yesterday when I got a call from and unknown number that told me that he might have saw the woman I'm looking for board a plane to Russia.

I started digging into some of Russia's abandon buildings around Logan's territory.

I found two sites one located north of logans main warehouse the other located north west of his warehouse .

Both buildings in walking distance from each other, but only one that is surrounded by trees deep in the forest, which make it the perfect place where they can't get caught.

So now today Reece and I and all of are men are on a plane on are way to Russia, with two goals on are mind first get Karry, Second beat the bastards ass who stole what's mine.

2 hours later

We landed in russia and now were gearing up and going over the plan.

"OKAY LISTEN UP when we arrive on logans territory he has guards at each door, there are a total of four doors
And 4+ guards at each door, beware of your surroundings alright, when were in we split in two groups on with me and the other with Reece, my group were going to cover the bottom, and. Reece's group your going to cover the top. Once everything is covered and we have Logan and Karry we meet out front. Everybody understand"

"Yes Sir" everyone said

10 mins later

We just cross the board of logans territory and we have bullets flying at us from every direction, good thing we have bullet proof windows.

When we made it to the first door the gun men's that's were shooting are all dead, and we hop out the car and run and bust through the door I shot at the first to men that come my way.

My men and I run down the stairs shooting at anyone in are way.

We come across a door we shoot it up before busting it down. Once inside I see cages and chains again the wall and in the floor that are rags, but what stands out the most is a red piece of cloth. I pick it to examine it and it looks just like the red dress Karry was wearing before she was kidnapped.

I hear foot steps coming down the hall, I come out the room with my gun ready.
There's a tap on my shoulder I turn around ready to shoot.
"Please don't shoot" said a small woman
"And why shouldn't I "I say
"Because I know where the woman you are looking for went" she said

I lower my gun wait for her to continue.

"Some of logans men have turned on him and organized a group a elite fighters and warriors including cops and army men that help save women and childern, by now karry and the man that was sent to rescue her should be in Brazil hiding out from Logan, that's all I can say I have to go now before they find me" she said and ran off.

RING RING

I picked up my phone on the second ring.
"Yeah"
"We got Logan man, did you find Karry?" Reece said on the other line of the phone.

"No but I got another lead" I say

"Alright were loading up Logan now well see you out front" he said hanging up.

Here I come you sick son of a bitch, there's no more hiding now.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

*sorry not edited*
Also I have changed the name of the book it is now called Hopeful Love