Ch.19

Reece

After finishing up in Moscow, Russia I arrive back in LA 18 hours later thanks to my jet.
James decided that it is best if he finishes the rest of the mission on his own, since we now have confirmed the whereabouts of Logan and that Karry is safe.

Finally reaching my house I greet Kekes bodyguard with a simple nod of the head.

Once entering the kitchen I am amazed to see a beautiful Keke wearing one of my shirts that fits me very well but looks even better on her.

She hasn't yet seen or heard me and I don't plan on making my present known anytime soon, because the sight in front of me is to beautiful I wish to spear it.

Looking closely I see that she happens to been cooking something that smells quite delicious.

DING 

Sounded from the oven adverting her attention to what happens to be baking.
She grabs the oven mitts from the rack and crouched down to retrieve the meal.
While doing so she exposed her voluptuous backside showing off a peak of a rose tattoo just above her panty line.

If it wasn't for her turning around and nearly having a heart attack I would have been stuck in that daze for days to come.

" AHH what are you doing back so soon....and why did you sneak up on me" Keke started.

"Mi amor forgive me I never intended to startle you, I simply wished to see you in your glory moment" Reece said.

Keke

Woah
Did he really just apologize to me?
Something must be wrong with him....maybe he is sick.

Getting a once over look at him I can conclude that he looks good real good way better then before he left.

Way to good to be sick, I thought.

I didn't even think that was possible to get sexier with stress.

"Keke...Keke.. ke.." cutting him off Keke replied with
"Yes.. yes sorry what did you say"

"I said what are you cooking"

"Oh I'm making stuffed potatoes with fried corn, and baked steak would you care for one I cooked 4 there's enough to share."

"Sounds delicious I would love one, let me just freshen up a minute."

15 mins later

Reece

Keke and I gathered Around the fireplace and ate our meal she prepared.

It was mostly quiet but when you with a wonderful women who has prepared one of the best meals there is no need for conversation her present is just enough.

The night ended abruptly with Keke having the need to shower and rest.

Maybe tomorrow I will confess my love to her... maybe, I just have to find the right moment.