Ch.10

Keke

I was at home laying down think just about life and all that has happened in the last 48 hours. I am disappointed in myself that I let something as stupid as a boy get to me. I am also sad that karry left me at the club and didn't even tell me where she was going. I'm even madder that she left with a boy. That means that she does not value our friendship and sisterhood as much as I thought.

I went downstairs and made a sandwich. I was in the mist of putting the lettuce on my sandwich when i heard a BOOM

I ran and got a knife out of the drawer, and ran down the hall into the bathroom. Iocked the door and lend against it

I heard foot steps coming closer to the door , I put a hand over my mouth and breathed in. The foot steps neared the door then stopped. I was about to open the door when all of a sudden someone started pounding on the door.

"open the door Keke it's me".

I know that voice it's that idiot Reece.

i opened the bathroom door and came face to face with the devil himself.

" Why are you here...what are you doing in my house busting downing my door like you don't have sense god gave a billy goat" i said.

He only smirked at my comment. Until i held up my knife and his face changed and his hands came up in surrender. He grabbed my hand and brought it down and took the knife out of my hand all in the same motion.

Then I heard a crash.

"What was that....who else is with you" I said to him.

"Just a couple of other people...but that doesn't matter right now what matters is you...go pack your close and let's go now you don't have a choice" he said in a very demanding tone.
Which made me take what he is saying serious.
I rush up stairs and into my room, where I grab my suitcase and fill it all my necessities and clothes.
I ended up not having enough room so I went to look for my overnight bag.

"Hurry up or I'm coming up after you...you have 5 seconds to get down here" he said like he was the one that gave birth to me.

"Oh really well 1...2...3...4...5" I shouted from my closet. Then went back to searching.
I found it just when a hand came and locked around my very own and pulled me up and out of my room.
Taking a look up it was Reece.

I tried pulling my hand away from his but he held a tight grip.

"Let me go"

"No....not until your seated in the car now hush".

"But my suitcase" I whined.
"I'll send someone to get it but for now its staying".

He pulled me out the house and into a black SUV. The SUV had three other men in the car. Two who were seated in the front, and one who was to the left of me.

"Might want to get comfortable mi Bella its going to be a long ride"

"Comfortable....I was when I was at my house and not in this damn car with you" I say while making hand gestures.

Then....
He pulls me by both my arms and brings my directly in front of his chiseled face. He runs his hands up my arms and to my shoulders, all while looking directly in my eyes. Words of objection become stuck in my throat as he sends a wink my way followed by devilish smirk. Grabbing me by my hips he pulls me into his lap with such ease it felt as if it was just right. Bringing me even closer if that is possible he pushes my body down on him. Then I hear a click and know that he has just buckled us together.

"Are you comfortable now mi Bella" He said in his thick Italian accent that sent shivers down my spine. He notice and his smirk grew even bigger.

I opened my mouth to protest but he stopped me with His index finger on my lips.

"Shhh there no use fighting me on this just lay back and relax" he said.

Giving up I settled into a comfortable position on him and started to drift off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••[Vote]••••••••••••••••••••
×××××××××××××[comment]××××××××××
***************[share]************"*