Ch.12

*WARNING NOT EDITED*

Reece

I was in my office going over my recent income for one of the many restaurants I own.
See I got a tip from the manager I hired at the resturant yesterday saying that 100,000 of your monthly income at amare casa seems to be missing, along with glasses and silverware.

About an hour into my search I decided to go check on keke she been asleep since yesterday when she first got here and I'm worried she hasn't eaten all day.

I walk down the hall and stop at her door. I place my ear against the door to see if I can hear any movement. I didn't hear anything but light snores, so I opened the door and walked in.

She looked so cute all balled up with the pillows, and her mouth slightly opened.

If I wasn't afraid of her running from me and ruining any chances I have left with her I'll kiss her right now.

The truth is I have been in love with her since I first laid eyes on her. I been so intoxicated with her I watch her all the time, when she leaves work, when she first wakes up in the morning and to have her right here in front of me is a real dream come true.
But I'm afraid of the rejection because I come off as a very evil person but in reality I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet, but I stay to myself mostly and never allow people in because they always leave sooner or later, because no one can stay in the same place for to long without getting tired.

That's just what my Mom told me all those years ago when she couldn't take my Dads day to day attitude changes, and the constant women in and out of her bedroom. I would have left to if I had any idea of were to go.

I loved my Mom buy when she left things changed, our Butler William tried raping me if it wasn't for the maid walking in on what almost accured I would have been raped. That's why to this day I'm glad my mother left because she welcomed someone into my life that stayed. Our maid Ms.sally the same someone who saved my life.

Ms.sally is basically the only other person I really open up to besides James, because she saw me at such a vulnerable state when I was younger and she helped me once she can do it again.

Sneaking a peek at Keke on last time I head down to the kitchen to prepare her a nice sandwich.

I fry up some bacon add some lettuce salt and pepper and some salami with banana peppers also all on some Italian bread with a little or a lot of mustard.

I walk up the stairs and straight to the room Keke is in, opening the door I see that she changed positions, she sitting up wide awake.

Putting a emotionless look on my face I say to her.
"I made you a sandwich...you need to eat you haven't eaten since yesterday"

I sat it down on the nightstand and turn to leave.

I closed the door slowly then lean against it breathing in deeply. Then remove my body from the door and disappear down the hall.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER UP
Hoped you liked it***