Ch.9

Keke

I frantically search the crowd for karry.
She shouldn't be hard to spot out since she wore a bright candy red dress.

I start to walk father into the club, I look down and I see wasted coattail glasses on the floor.

I walk turns the bar in search of karry.
"Miss"
Turning around I see the bartender looking at me with a worried look.

"Yes" I say
"Can I help you with anything"
"No I'm... Actually have you seen a girl that was wearing a bright red dress, her hair was curled...have you seen anyone like that"

He took a moment to think about it.

"You must mean the girl who left with the man by the bar"

Would karry really leave me here by myself ?

"Thanks" with that I made my way out of the club.

Karry

I feel my body being shaken repeatedly.
Then I feel I very cold substance being poured over my body.
I automatically wake up, I look around and see a man above me holding a bucket.

"Who are you" I say with a little attitude that surprised me more than it surprised him.

"Your worst nightmare sweetheart" he said.

" First off I meant your name,second I can get nightmares just from looking at your face"

I didn't even have time to block his hit that slapped the taste out of my mouth.

He then grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the bathroom. He picked me up and through me into the rusted old tub, and started the shower so that it splashed straight in my face.

"I'm ugly I'm going to show you ugly"

He said walking to me taking off his belt and unbuckling his pants.

To be continued.