Olympus Texts

First I would just like to dedicate this series of texts to my buddy for always making me update and always loving the texts. Thank you @DebaniVA. :)

Kait's P.O.V.

It was getting late into the day when I got a text.
Ty: You alright?
Kait: Yup. Can you come over tonight? I don't think I'll be able to sleep with how my mind is running right now.
Ty: Sure. :)
Kait: Thanks Ty.
Ty: Yup.
I put my phone down and curled up on my bed. I guess I must have fallen asleep because someone came in shaking me.
"Sweetie, it's time to eat." My mom said.
"Okay." I rolled out of bed and went downstairs with her. After we were done eating I went back to my room.
Ty: Ms. Chase?
Kait: Mr. Jackson?
Ty: Ha. :)
Kait: 'When we are all stuck in a maze we try to find a way out by having to pick one path than the other. Our mind is our maze and we will it with our feelings. But it is our thoughts that we have to choose between to get the outcome we need or want.'
Ty: :) I love you nerd.
Kait: I never told anyone that... *rubs neck*
Ty: I can see you, you don't have to tell me.
Kait: Ha. I guess. :)
Ty: I will protect you from all of the things that lay behind our shield with everything I have. One click can say, 'The pen is mightier than the sword'.
Kait: I'll hold the weight of the world to be with you.
Ty: I will search through all of the lands to find you.
I heard a tap on my balcony and opened the door.
"Miss. Chase?" He laughed. I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.
"My hero..." I said then kissed him. He faintly mumbled against my lips. I laughed pulling back.
"Can we not do that again?" He asked. I was confused.
"I- I just want it to be special. And I don't want to force you-" I cut him off.
"Just being with you is special Ty. You aren't forcing me to love you or feel this way. I choose this on my own." I smiled. He laughed, rubbing his neck.
"I love-" I kissed him again. He mumbled 'you' against my lips.
"No more until we find each other in the light." I told him. He laughed.
"Okay. Now for our clicks?" I nodded.