The Pokemon Clicks For Tonight?

I would like to give this part in dedication to another of my constant voters! Also a great friend like all of you, PMoonface. Thank you for all the votes! And again, of course I didn't forget about the rest of you guys. I'm getting to it, I promise. Now, let us get to the story!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
I went downstairs and unlocked the backdoor. I let Ty slip in and shut the door.
"Ready for some Pokemon?" He asked. I smiled.
"What?" I just laughed.
"How about something different?" I asked.
"Like what?" I saw him walk to the fridge. The lit flicked on but I couldn't see him.
"A play. One that is pretty good." He poured me my glass then walked over after he put everything back up. I sipped the orange juice.
"And that is?" He asked stepping closer to me. I grinned.
"You don't mean...? No." I frowned.
"No. I don't like jump scares." I laughed.
"Please...?" I frowned. He took the glass from me. I guess I was about to drop it.
"Fine. But I'm not playing." He said quietly walking up the stairs. We where in my room now.
"Of course you are. We are gonna do the play together." I took the orange juice from him and set it away from my computer. Ty huffed.
"Come on. It'll be fun." I said trying to cheer him up.
"More fun then when Ash catches Bulbasuar...?" I heard him mubbled. I walked over to him and kissed his check.
"That counts Kaity." He said. I frowned.
I walked to my desk where my computer was and logged in. I clicked on the play and waited.
"You gonna sit?" I asked. He walked over to my chair and sat. I pulled out a fold-up chair and opened it. I sat down also and grabbed headphones. I gave him one set then I took the other and pulled them in.
"I hate you." He said, I assumed glaring at me.
"No you don't." I laughed and hit 'New Game'.
"I love you, and don't laugh at me." He said and started the play.