I Don't Need Letters, I Have You

I walked inside the swarmed building.
Tiberius stood out on a dance floor smiling at me in a suit.
Dax was holding the hand of a small girl with blonde hair laughing. And another wide range of people.
I walked over and looked at Ty. He just smiled at grabbed my hand.
"I would like to thank ever one here that has helped out and has made Kait and I possible. It means I lot that you all have come and I would like to thank you all with this celebration. So please do enjoy." The group of people cheered. Ty smiled turning to face me.
"You did all of this? You had everyone help you?" I asked looking at everyone in the crowd. Ty nodded. I reached to kiss his cheek but he turned his head putting our lips together.
"I love you Kaity so much." He whispered in my ear pulling me to dance.
"I don't want you to leave Ty... Stay with me, please?" He chuckled.
"Always," Tiberius said spinning me around.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
I laughed walking away from Mya and Mike and the others. I saw the girl smile up at Dax.
"Hello." I said coming up to them." Dax smiled.
"Hi Kait. Uh, this is my girlfriend." He winked. The girl nudged him.
"I'm Lily." She laughed smiling at me.
"It's so nice to meet you. Dax says you are a very special girl. It's obvious he loves you." I smiled winking at Dax. His eyes widened as he rubbed his neck. He nervously laughed.
"Yeah. I think he is a special guy." I nodded.
"So how is it that you know Ty?" I asked.
"We became best friends in eighth grade." She shrugged.
"Well, I just wanted to thank you. Both of you, for everything." I smiled waving.
"Any time." Lily smiled waving at me.
I walked over to Ty grabbing his hand. He squeezed my hand then kissed my forehead.
He smiled looking at me as the room stirred with chatter.
"You look beautiful..." He whispered in my ear as I kissed his lips.

Six months later...

"You look beautiful..." Tiberius whispered in my ear.
"Funny, you said that six months ago." He chuckled.
"I think it every day. You mean so much to me." I smiled as I looked around Ty's room.
"You are a nerd." I stated.
"As you are," he said getting up. "Here, come with me." I grabbed his hand and followed him.
He took me to his backyard. Off to the side was a tree house.
"Is-" he smiled. We went up the latter into the large tree house.
"It hasn't changed..." I laughed.
"How would you know? You didn't finish reading the letters." He smiled squeezed my hands.
"I don't need letters, I have you..." Tiberius laughed kissing me.