The Talk About Us

I would like to give this to my constant voter, LemonnTEA. Thank you lovelies for all of the votes. And I promise I didn't not forget about the rest of you guys. As always I love you beautifuls! Now to the story!

Kait's P.O.V.

"What do you mean about us? Do you want to break up?" I said starting to get up from Ty. He held me down against him.
"Goodness no. Kaity, I love you and that isn't going to change..." I touched his cheek then put my hand down.
"Then what do you mean by 'us'?" I spoke softly.
"I was just thinking, with us being so close and all- Would you like to- um... Would you like to go to someplace with me?" He asked. I smiled at how adorable it was that he was flustered by loving me.
"Anywhere. As long as I have you..." I said hugging him.
"When can you go with me?" I honestly only knew one whole week I could go.
"The week of our three month anniversary." He laughed.
"In two weeks we will go then." He hugged me tightly.
"Yes, Mr. Call Kaity Sexy."
"Whatever." I laughed and he joined.
"I just have one condition for the trip together..." He said pulling back to look at me. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Until we can go on the trip, no more nights together and no texts." He said.
"I hate you right now, but if I must. Fine." I closed my eyes, resting on his shoulder.
"Then it shall be." He said and picked me up. I giggled. He just chuckled slightly and laid me on my bed. He laid down beside me. I turned and faced him. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it then curled against his chest still facing him.
"I love you Kaity Daniels." He whispered as I drifted. I scooted closer to him and instantly fell asleep.