The Tapes And Trips

I would love to give this dedication to all of you guys who have read, voted, commented, added to reading list. It really means a lot to me that you guys enjoy this do much. I love you all for everything you helped with in this story. Everything you have done helps a lot more than you really know to me. Sadly, the story is nearing an end... But do not worry, something else will be put out for you all to read. Thank you beautifuls and I love you guys!!! :) Now to the story.

Kait's P.O.V.

I found a sound track in the box and smiled.
My boyfriend is a dork.
I put everything back into the box and carried it inside.
As instructed, I got dressed and ready to leave. My keys dangled from my hand along with the track.
I got inside my back and started to drive to the cafe at Ridgewood Saint Blvd.
I was at my destination in no time. I parked, stepping out of the car.
"Ty! Why is she taking so long?" I asked swinging my legs against the backseat.
"I don't know. I don't even know why my mom needs coffee." Ty said looking out of the window.
I looked over at him. I grabbed his hand, "It'll be okay Ty. I promise."
I closed my eyes against the burning flashback. I stepped inside and walked up to the ordering counter.
"Um, hi. I'm Ka-" But I didn't get to finish because the lady just handed me a letter.
"Enjoy." She whispered and walked away.
I walked back out and sat in my car staring at the letter. I slowly inhaled and opened it.

My dear Kaity,

My love, days grow shorter and weaker than you could know.
As the world fumbles for time I reach for you...
Nothing else gives me strength than you do...
Next go to the Helen's Garden. And hit play in your track player.
Keep an eye open on your way to the garden. Take the backway out to get there. Something you need to see.
You'll remember when you see it. Don't force away the flashbacks. Embrace them.
As always, I love you and I know you look beautiful smiling right now.