Trusting A Mental Living Compass!

Guys, I need you to comment or else you just won't get a reward in the end. What I need you to comment about is two things: the first being if you have commented, voted, read or suggested for this book. And the second on what book you think I should do next; 1) Lunch Request- another text novel, 2) Theo And Carter- a best friend and him have a little thing different than other teens, powers, and 3) Resistance- about the life of one special hacker. So please comment for both of those! I need you to comment!!! And now to the story!!!

Dax's P.O.V.

"Drive Anger in real life!" I whooped.
"You. Are. An. Idiot." Kait screamed at me. "Don't you dare ruin my car Dax or else you will look like my jacked up car." I rolled my eyes.
"Yes Ma'am." I laughed. I wasn't driving that fast.
"Where are we going?"
"To jump off of a bridge." I turned my head and winked at her.
"You're gonna die one day. And I won't miss you." She barked. I kissed the air.
"You love me admit it."
"Slow down."
"I'm driving 60 on a 45 mph road, Granny." I rolled my eyes.
"Just slow down before you get us a ticket."
Granny.
"Okay, we are here." I said parking near the bridge.

Kait's P.O.V.

"Um..." I started. "What-"
"'Continue your life in wonder, in hope, in faith. But with the wonder you have to turn the page and keep reading to be able to face the end. Along the way you remember one thing and everything else stops. You have to remember to move your hand to turn the page', you know who said that? Me. And you trust me right?" He said walking up to the bridge. He climbed up and stood on it. He turned his head around and stuck his hand out.
"I do," I said standing up next to him holding his hand.
"What do you see?" He said looking out over the water. I did the same.

Tiberius laughed. "Here." He held out his hand.
"Get down from there Ty!" I screamed standing back from the bridge.
"It's safe. Now come here. Look at the view." He said sitting down on the bridge's edge. I sat down next to him.
"What do you see Ty?"
"I see fish swimming, water shining with the sunlight. Happiness." He smiled.
"Abby used to bring me here and would always stand on the bridge's edge. Every time she would ask me what I saw. I told her and she would just shake her head. 'No. You aren't looking. Looking with here,'" he touched my chest where my heart laid.
"What I really see is all of my memories. I see is everything that makes me happy."

"Everything thing that makes me happy." I smiled.
"What do you see?" He squinted his eyes.
"Water and a horrible amount of sunlight." I rolled my eyes.
"You're a dork." He winked smiling.
"I'm also a sap remember?" Dax replied.
BEEP!
"One minute," Dax said pulling out his phone.

Dax's P.O.V.

Dude: Yes you can say you love her.
Dax: I honestly don't want to make a thing happen.
Dude: You won't. I know she needs to hear it from you. As a friend she loves you and you do too so tell her you love her.

I flipped my phone shut and walked back to Kait.
"Kait- P.S. I love you." I said.
"Love you too dork." She smiled.
"Where to now?" I asked walking back to the car.
"Just trust a living compass." She said buckling her seatbelt.